part30

'It seems that she is desperate to know where we are headed. I didn't answer her questions so she is pretending to be sad. Poor soul she would be so shocked when we reach ' Randhir thought. He smiled devilishly when they reached an apartment. It was a lonely place with no one around. Both of them came out of the car and Randhir dragged Sanyukta inside the apartment despite of her protests. He dragged her inside the elevator and again dragged her out when they reached the 2nd floor. ' Randhir sambhalke ' Sanyukta yelled.Randhir stopped infront of a door and opened the lock , he went inside and pulled Sanyukta after him. He locked the door and turned on the lights. It was a well furnished flat. Randhir looked at Sanyukta whose eyes were wide open by then. She was rolling her eyes to every possible area that could be seen. Her face had an expression similar to the one which a person would have given if he would have seen an alien space craft.' Why are we here ? ' Sanyukta gulped.' Our new flat and congratulations you are the lady of the house ' he smirked.' But.... '' No buts, you are the one who wanted to be my roommate remember ? 'Sanyukta remembered that day and mentally slapped herself for telling him that.'So let me give you a tour of the house ' Randhir walked dragging Sanyukta behind him.The flat consisted of a drawing room, a kitchen, bedroom , a store room and a common bathroom. The bedroom had a closet and an attach bathroom and they were hell large. All other rooms were large enough to contain two hostel rooms each. After the tour Randhir settled on the sofa while Sanyukta stood in front of him crossing her arms.' What ? ' he huffed.' Where do I sleep ? ' she demanded.' With me ' Randhir chuckled.' Not funny. Where is my room ? ' she glared.' Mrs.Sanyukta jo mera hai wo tumhara hi toh hai . My bedroom is your bedroom '' You want me to sleep with you ? ' she asked astonished.' Well I didn't say that but just in case you want that. I am at your service at night ' he winked at her.' Your disgusting ' she grabbed her handbag and went towards the bedroom.' I ll take that as a compliment. By the way your clothes are in the wardrobe. Apne haathon se mein ne manage karke rakha hai ' he howled.Sanyukta slammed the bedroom door behind her and opened up the wardrobe. The first thing she saw there were her innergarments placed carefully over every saree. She turned all red thinking that Randhir did that.' How can this guy be so cheap ' she hissed in anger and embaressment. She couldn't believe that the guy who never even looked at girls could act so shamelessly with his wife. But all of it seemed rational .' Ghor kalyug hai ' she chipped and went inside the washroom.She took her time and came out after a long beauty bath . She was just wearing the blouse and petticoat as the saree might have got wet, if she would have carried it with her inside the washroom.As soon as she stepped out of the washroom she saw a shirtless Randhir standing near the door turning his back at her. He was about to turn when Sanyukta realised her state.' Dont look back ' she screamed.Randhir stopped and asked ' what's wrong ? ' .' Nothing's wrong but everything will go wrong if you look back ' she said advancing towards her saree which was on the bed...
-To Be Continued