Strip club

The video isn't that long...but it's hot! 😍!

Natus ( POV)

A couple of my friends and making me go to a gay strip club, I didn't really want to go. But I heard theirs this Raven that is good at what he dose, so I kinda wanted to go.

" Natus your going to love it." Lucy said pushing me out of the car, and Erza is helping. I had a death grip on the sides of the car, until Lucy's boyfriend came over and pulled me out. " Loe why??" I said rubbing my forehead.

" Because Lucy told me to. And you have to go I payed a lot of money!" He then grabbed my arm dragging me inside.

" Goodbye ~Natus~ have fun!!" Both the girls yelled across the parking lot.

" Like hell I will!" I was going to say more, but I then realizes I'm inside. There's a lot of loud music playing in the background, and there are a couple of guys dancing for other guys. Leo let go of me, I got up off the floor. " So who did you pay?" I asked, but before he could answer. A girl with blue hair walked up to us. She looks nice.

" Hello I'm Juvia Lockser, what are you here for?" I went to speak but got knocked up the side of my head, by Leo.

" I'm Leo I came in last week."

" Ohh I remember you! You made the appointment for Gray Fullbuster, right?"

' Wait that's the guy I heard about! And you fucken serious?!'

" Yes that's for my friend
Natus."

She looks at me then back at Leo. " So this is Natus?" She points a finger at me, I nod. She smiles then looks at the notebook in her hand.

" Perfect timing! He is ready for you!" She said in a cheerful tone. Great let's check off Natus 'going to a gay strip club just to get fucked' off my bucket list!

" Did you tell him what I told you to do?" Leo asked. I eyed him, then I narrowed my eyes at her.

" Ohh yes Gray-sama knows!" Why the hell did she say his name like that?! And what did Leo do?!! I swear if I make it out of this alive I'll kill him!!

Then Leo pats me on the back, " Bye I'll be back in three hours!"

" Wait W-Wha-" but the baster was already gone, I then looked at the blue haired girl.

" Follow me." She turns to walk away, I follow close behind. We walk past a few rooms, then we stop in front of a room saying ' Steam' . Thats a stupid name.

" Gray-sama are you ready?" She knocks on the door, I looked around a little until I heard a voice yell back." Juvia let him in!" She looks at me then smiles. " Goodbye~" then she left.

I open the door to find I good size room, with a king size bed. And a table in the middle of the room, there is also a couch. I walk in and close the door behind me, I walk over to the couch to find no one. When I went to look around the room, I get pushed onto the couch. I blink a few times then, my eyes meet dark blue ones.

" Well they did say you have pink hair." I look at him with confusion raising my eyebrow.

" Never mind. Well you ready?" I started to blush when I heard that, he goes to take my scarf off but I stop him.

" My dad gave me this." He nods and takes it off gently, setting it down on the table. The attacks my neck, nippling at my skin. I let out a little moan, then I felt him smirk. Wait this guys isn't wearing anything??! When did he take it off?!?! Wait he never had it to began with!!

I popped out of my thoughts when I felt, soft lips against mine. I kissed back, he licked at my bottom lip I open my out. This is actually my first time making out, but there's no way I'm telling anyone.

He soon pulled away with a smirk. " So that was your first time?" He said I blushed, he chucks.

I feel his hand take my shirt off, then he kisses my jawline, working his way down. Leaving little marks down my skin. He stops at my pant line, I look down to meet dark blue orbs. Then in one quick motion both of our pants as well our boxers to flying somewhere.

Normal (POV)

Gray stared at the pinkies cock. ' that's pretty big.' He thought to himself.

He starts by kissing the tip, then lick from top to bottom.
Natus groans, closing his eyes. Gray looked up, then stops. He reaches for the lube on the table, after getting it. He then pores some in his fingers, ( throwing the lube somewhere else.) going to the pinkies entrance, slowly enters two fingers. Natus whines in pain, the raven fixes that but stroking his cock. Moving his fingers in a scissoring motion, going deep. He just barely touch the pinkies prostate, Natus moaned in pleasure. The raven removed his fingers, Natus whined. Gray picked up Natus then went over to the bed laying him down gently.

Gray stroked his cock, covering it in whatever lube that was left on his fingers. He looked up at the pinkie.
" Are you ready?" Smirking that the pinkies blushing madly.

" ....y-yeah..."

With that he thrusts in till the hilt, Natus groans feeling pain. Tears forming in his eyes. Gray notices this, he starts to stroke the pinkies cock hoping that will help. The raven waits a minute before moving, once he felt the pinkie wiggle his hips. He started slowly, just not to hurt him more then what it is.

" God damn it......your so...tight..."

Natus loosened up around him, making it easier to thrust in and out.

Gray started to go faster, he also went a little harder. Once he went back in, he found the pinkies prostate again.

" Ahhhh....nah......mmm"

Seeing that the pain expression left his face, Gray made sure to hit that spot again only harder. Natus moaning louder, flipping his head back. Gray on the other hand is getting closer.

" .....Ahhhh.......fuck...me...harder..."

Gray raised an eyebrow.
" Say that again....nahh...only louder.."

Natus closed his eyes before opening then again.
" Fuck Me Harder!!.....Ahh."

Gray did as her was told, and started fucking the pinkie harder. Groaning and moaning. Natus could feel that he is closer, so he pushed himself against Gray.

" Damn it.......ahhhhh....Nahh...mmm.." Gray came coating Natus's insides with his semen. Natus came after feeling the warm semen pore inside himself. Gray pulled out then collapsed next to Natus.

" that was.....amazing.." Natus said though pants.

" Well...I hope you'll be ready for round two......Huh what's your name?"

Natus looked at the raven still panting. " Natus Dragneel... But you can just call me Natus....."

" Okay Natus......we'll continue....this after I take a break..." Gray pulled the blanket over himself and Natus, then snuggled close to him. Natus let gray wrap his arms around him, then soon fell into a deep slumber.

-------------

" Juvia are they done yet?" Leo asked looking at the blue haired girl.

" I think they are taking a break....the moaning stopped not to long ago." She made a weird face then she said moaning.

" Ohh okay....well is it okay if I just leave him here, until the morning?" Leo scratches the back of his head.

" Oh well.....I guess it'll be okay.... Sure. Leo."

" thank you Juvia!" With that Leo left, Juvia went back to her office.

//// Done hope you like it!
Vote, Comment, luv you guys! ~~bye~~

(1303)