Make you beg

Request by: AlexYager Lyon x Natsu hope you enjoy. The setting will be wired sorry.
-------------------------------

Lyon pushes the pink onto the bed, throwing his pants somewhere. Then the thought wondered his mind of then did he take off his jacket and shirt.

Natsu throw his vest and pants, then his boxers revealing his hard cock. Lyon takes it stocking at a slow paste, while he sucks on the hard nipple on the pinkies chest. Natsu grunts. The white haired mage strokes faster, making Natsu moan. The pinkie pushes him away looking like he wants to get to the main course, Lyon say this and went more down on the body to the salamander's hole. Licking at it, sticking his tongue in and out.

"L-Lyon that..... feels so good....." Natsu moans out.

Lyon sticks in two fingers, losing up him. This made the pinkie grunt in pain, Lyon noticed this and began to pump him. Making the pain mix with the pleasure. After a while Natsu got used to it and wanted more.. Much more.

" Lyon...fuck me please." He begged, the white haired Mage looked up to see a deep blush across the pinkies face. He quickly got up and lined himself with Natsu, the begging made it hard for him to take it slow. As much as he wanted to, those words made the best loose control. He slowly slide his cock in, because not of nowhere lube just magically appear.
( Anime logic)

Natsu clanged his teeth together, the pain a little bit more then what he thought. He didn't know that Lyon is bigger then Gray, but he guessed this is why when Lyon would come to 'visit' Gray. The raven wouldn't be able to walk for a week and not be able to go on jobs. Now this worried him a bit, if Natsu can't go on a job how is he going to eat? But then again he could always eat Lucy's food so that question went out the window.

" ugh..." Lyon now fully in the salamander, he leans down to lock lips with the pinkie. As he waits for the pinkie to get use to this size, Natsu wanted to fight the other mage but all have s straighten left. Now he is just letting the ice mage take full control in a kiss and fucking.

" You...mmm can move mmm." He said in between pants in the kiss, Lyon pulls away to watch the experience on the pinkie change as he fucks his brains out.

Natsu screams from the hard cock inside him hitting his G'spot, wrapping his arms around the ice Mages back. Digging his nails into his back, moaning, groaning, grunting. He is in with this feeling.

" Ahhh~ L-Lyon.....~"

Lyon grins liking his view, seeing the famous Salamander squirming underneath him. Called out his name.

" Lyon...nah h-harder...nah please nahh."

Natsu begging for more, wanted this moment never to end.

Lyon leaned in to Natsu ear, nippling on it. " Beg for it.."
Natsu knew that he would loose some of his pride but he wanted to cum do badly.

" Please nah..Lyon nahh FUCK ME HARDER ....nahh~"

The ice mage smirks, now is ramming in and out of him. Natsu tighten around him, getting ready to cum. Lyon knew that he was on the edge, and he was too. He licks at the flesh at pinkies neck, then before he came he bits down. Natsu moans/ grunts from the feeling of cuming and the pain at his neck. Lyon sucked up the blood, then went to the soft lips that belong to the pinkie. Natsu didn't like the fact that he can taste his own blood, but the feeling of being filled up with hot and stick cum wasn't so bad.

After they parted Lyon lied down on the bed panting, Natsu rested his head on the ice Mages chest.

" Was  that better.....then Gray..?"

Natsu nods kissing at the skin in front of him. Lyon smiles thinking ' Haha Gray I'm better at fucking your bitch then you!' He closes his eyes wrapping his arm around the curled up salamander that is already in dreamworld. The smile stays on his face for a while until he too drefts off as well.

/// Sorry Sorry that its crappie I know it's not my best work but I just can't seem to come up with settings and just ideas in general...😫😫 this sucks! Well I do hope u like it, I also understand if u hate it.
(I'm not even going to say the usual)

~bye~
(766)