Let's get naughty

Request by: maul44 Lyon x Gray x Laxus hope u enjoy.                                                                                                   -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Fairy Tail is having another fight, but this time, it isn't the ice mage and fire mage. No, this time, it's the S-class lightning mage and the ice mage of Lamia Scale, fighting over something that is quite unpleasant.

 Stuck in the middle of the mess was a certainly annoyed Ice mage named Gray Fullbuster. He slumped in his chair as ice shards and lighting was sent flying, yells overpowering the crashes. " Gray is Mine!" Laxus yelled, sending a shockwave towards Lyon. Lyon smirked as he blocked using an ice shield, before yelling back an attack. 

Gray gave a groan as he watched Laxus and Lyon fight, Natsu was somehow enjoying it, his fire popping popcorn. Mirajane walked over to him and smiled.  " Well, this all seems....horrible."

" I've seen worse....sadly..." He sighed, grabbing the drink on her tray and gulping down the burning liquid. He looked up at a loud crash and almost laughed as he saw Laxus and Lyon leaning up against each other, nasty glares beaming from their eyes. He growled and stood up, his shirt somehow leaving his body in the process.

 " LYON VASTIA AND LAXUS DREYAR, YOU ARE GROWN UP MEN, STOP ACTING LIKE FUCKING CHILDREN." He boomed, pinning them to the wall with ice shards. They flinched and looked down, ashamed." Here's a better idea, both of you come with me." Walking towards the door. He turned around to see they weren't moving and waved his hand, " Well?!?! Are you coming?!" He screeched, chuckling as they scrambled to follow him.

--------------

  When all three of them walked into the raven's house, Gray sets in the middle of his sofa. Lyon looks around, Laxus walks over to set next to the raven. The white haired mage sees this getting mad he walks over to the other side taking his set there.  

" Let's get naughty.." Gray takes the white haired's chin turning it leaning in. He kisses him, sliding his tongue in he fights with the others. Laxus looks that this, his jaw on his lap. Lyon reaches to touch the ravens chest, because somewhere along the way he took it off. The blond couldn't hold it in anymore, he attacked the ravens neck sucking, biting, nipping.

Gray groaned in the kiss, moving his hands he tugs at the white jack that Lyon wears. Ripping it off, he works on the undershirt. Laxus moves to his chest then hard nipples, sucking on them.

Lyon pulled away from the kiss panting, then throws his pants somewhere. Gray threw is off first, though, this made it where Laxus is the only one clothed. Both of the ice mages saw this and turned their attention to him, Gray worked on the lower half while Lyon did the top. After they successfully removed the blonds clothes, Gray got on top of Lyon pulling off his boxers to show a very hard cock. The raven takes it into his mouth, his tongue wrapping around it. Laxus lifted up Gray's ass pulling the black boxers off. Licking his lips he leans in licking the entrance of the other.

" Uh..hmm." Gray muffled out, Lyon groaned then looked at the site in front of him. As Gray sucks off him Laxus is working on loosing up the raven, this made him hornier if that is even possible.