Before you leave

Request by: Crazykid2047
Loke x Gray I hope you like this.
-------------------------------------
Loke was packing his things, tomorrow he is leaving to go to the College he got a scholarship for. Sadly he has to leave his boyfriend Gray Fullbuster. So tonight will be their last night together, and they have plans to make this night count.

Loke walk into the house they used to share whipping away the drops of sweat on his forehead, he looks up to see that the candles and lit. Wondering what his boyfriend has planned he walks up stairs to the room, once he walks in he begins to blush.

Gray is laying on the bed stroking himself looking at a video they made a long time ago, to put it simple it's a sex tape. The idea was Loke something about if he was gone for to long they both will have something to help them, in truth Gray hated the idea at first but soon grow to like the tape.

"Gray sweetie what are you trying to do? Is this your way of making me stay?" Loke walks closer to him, now on the bed. He goes to speak again but was stopped, now laying on his back with lips against his. He relaxed into the kiss fighting with the raven rolling around on the king size bed, going from top to bottom. Their tongues also had a fight of their own.

Loke broke away, being on the bottom he looks into his boyfriend's dark blue eyes. He grins as he watches as the raven removes his clothe then softly kisses the skin. Smirking as the raven gets to his member, he licks the tip then takes it hole. Loke grunts he thrust his hips to where he is fucking the ravens mouth. Gray pushes his hips down then pulls off gasping for air.

" ......You have to let me breath..." He goes to the night stand opening the dorll and taking the lube he puts on his fingers, he moves to face Loke then began to finger himself. Loke went to do it for him but was pushed away, Gray smirks. " No y-you watch....how nah...about y-you can nah jerk yourself nah of-f."

Loke did so liking the show her has in-front of him, seeing the raven finger himself and pump his cock with his other hand. To him this is better then any sex tape or porno. Gray removed his fingers once he thought it was enough, he craws over to his lover. He gets on top of Loke he lines himself up then slowly sides down.

" Gray..I fucking love you.." Loke said as he grunts feeling the warmth of being inside of then raven. Soon Gray began to go up and down at a fast past, Loke put his hands on each side of the raven's hips pushing them down. Making him go deeper inside.

" Ah~"

Loke wanted to fuck his brains out so much that he changed their position, now having Gray on his back Loke began to thrust in and out of the male under him. Gray screamed in pleasure when the orange haired male hit his prostate dead on.

" H-Hit there harder....nah ah~"
Loke did as his lover said ramming into his G'spot. He leans down to lock lips with the raven, their tongues danced with one another. Looking into each other's eyes seeing lust and sadness, because they know this might be the last time on a long time.

This night is going to count for all the days they will be without each other.

" Loke I'm nah ah going to mm." Gray muttered out, Loke pulled away smiling. Gray looked into those beautiful hazel eyes as he came on their chests and abdomen. Loke kissed the point of Gray's noise before he came in the raven filling him with his sticky seamen.

" I'm...*pant* going to miss you *pant* Gray..." Loke pants out as he pulls out collapsing onto the bed, Gray moved to lay his bed on his chest smiling.

" I'm going to miss you too Loke..."

Loke's heart beep put him to sleep, and Loke fell asleep soon after.

------

In the morning when Gray woke up he was along, he looks at the night stand seeing a not on it.

I love you Gray Fullbuster. When I come back will you marry me? Be mine for the rest of your life?
I'm going to miss you!
- love Loke.

" Yes Loke I'll marry you and I'll wait for you to come home." Gray said a tear rolled down his face." Hurry up and get home!"

/// I think this is kinda sad isn't it? Oh well I like it and hope you guys like it too.

Oh and
THANK YOU FOR THE 2K VIEWS!!!! 😃😃🎉🎉🎉

Cobra: God your so fucking loud thoughts and voice.

Crystal: Sorry Cobra. I'm just so happy!! *Scream like I little girl*

Cobra: That's damn fucking obvious! I have a head ache now.....*Leaves*

Well Vote! Comment! Luv you guys!

Oh and do you guys want a Anime Oneshot book? I'll make one if you want, tho I'll finish the request I have now before I'll start the other book.

~Bye~
(877)