I want you

Request by anime_36
Hope you enjoy.
————————————

Sting and Rogue kinda had a relationship, yet they tried to keep it as friends with benefits thing. So tonight they actually wanted to make it like a real relationship, plus the whole guild was throwing a party. So this would help them, get drunk and then go make love~. Perfect plan! So after Rogue and Sting got almost hammered they went up stairs to Stings room. Rogue closed the door behind them, then got thrown on the bed. He blinked a few times, then saw the blond on top of him.

" S-Sting wha- mehh"

Sting cut him off with his lips, a rough make up took place. Tongues fighting for dominance, hands touching every each of their bodies. The blond pulled away, breathing heavily. He looked into his friends eyes, which are full of lust.

" Rogue..~." Sting starts by kissing from the shadow slayers lips to his collarbone.
The blond also removed their clothes, then went back to kissing his brother.
( They're brothers, right?)

He kissed down to Rogue's member, that is fully erect.
Sting licks the tip hearing a moan come from the shadow slayer, then went to the bottom and up again. After that he starts by sucking the tip, moving down slowly. Rogue got anxious and thrust into the blonds mouth, making Sting deep throat him. Sting let Rogue do what he wanted, this made Rogue's climax get much closer.

" S-Shit....Sting I'm gonna....ahh nahh mmmm~."

He grabbed the blonds clocks pushing his head down, sting didn't swallow it no he spit it into his hand.
Sting stroked his our member, using Rogues seamen as lube.

" You ready?" Sting placed himself at the shadow dragons entrance, Rogue nods. The blond slowly entires him, the shadow slayer moans feeling his brother fill him. Once Sting is all the way in, he stopped looking at Rogues face. The shadow dragon slayer's face had a tin of pink on it, eyes full of pleasure. Mouth open a little, breathing getting heavy.

" Man...Rogue you look so cute...."

Rogue's eyes widen, his face is making Erza's hair go to shame.

" S-Sting..don- ahhhhh~." Sting cut him off by pulling half way out, then back in harder hitting the shadow slayer's G'spot. Sting leaned down nippling at Rogues bottom lip, the shadow slayer opened his mouth kissing the blond. Moaning in the kiss from Sting's thrust.

When they pulled away for air, they still stayed close to each other. Foreheads touching, Rogue screaming Sting's name.

" S-Sting.... Nahhhhhh mmmmm ahhhhh.....I-I... Love... You....Sting-Ahh~"

Sting smiled seeing the waves of pleasure in Rogues eyes.

" Rogue~" sting purred, closing his eyes feeling his climax coming.

" Sting...I'm close...ahh mm nahh."

" Rogue~ I'm...going..to..nah..cum..mm" he clenched his teeth together, thrusting one more time harder and faster then the last one.
" Rogue...I love you...Ahhh nahh mmummm.."
Poring his lode in the shadow dragon slayer's ass filling him up.
" Ahhhh....STING...Nahhh~"
Rogue came from feeling Sting's hot seamen pore in him, his cum covering both of their chest.

Sting pulled out then fell next to Rogue, both tired and panting.

" Rogue~ we...should....do this...again..."

Rogue moved and sat on top of the blond, then leaned down kissing Sting. A nice sweet kiss took place, the shadow slayer smiled in the kiss. Then pulled away.

" Yeah let's do it again... someday.." He laid his head down in the crook in Sting's neck falling asleep, sting wrapped his arms around his now boyfriend as he too fell asleep.

///
I hope you enjoyed so updates will happen 2-3 days after I update a chapter. And another video that has nothing to do with FairyTail again I know but I thought the song went well with the chapter. Vote! Comment! Luv you guys!
.
.
.
.

 Vote! Comment! Luv you guys!

Awe so cute 😍!
~bye:3~

(653)