Morning loving

I think the video is only 40 seconds long, hope you enjoy this one.

-------

Natsu (POV)

My whole body hurts, I woke up to the pain of mostly my ass hurting. Oh now I know why it's because this idiot fucked me too hard! He actually looks quite cute when he is asleep, Sting's blond hair is a mess along with mine. Oh how I love his smell, it's so nice. It makes me feel warm inside.....shit! Even tho we fucked last night I'm hard again. " mmmm...." I kiss him on the neck, he doesn't move.

Normal (POV)

Natsu starts to stroke himself, and fingering too. The pinkie moaning, but still trying to keep it quite. As he stroke himself, Sting moved I his sleep. Natsu froze, Sting is now face Natsu his face not that far from the blond.

' Shit did u wake him?!' Natsu thought, he waited a while before he continued.

" mmm....man....I can't go deeper....nahh.." The pinkie moaned, trying to get deeper.

" Ahh....nahhh....S-Sting....mmm"

" Yeah?"

Natsu jumped back and looked to see Sting is awake, the blond moves to where he is on top of the pinkie. Sting smirks when he moves the covers to find Natsu playing with himself. The blond grabs Natsu hand and moves it replacing it with his erection, he thrust into the pinkie.

" S-Sting....Ahhhhh!!..."

" Your so...nah...warm..!!"
Natsu blushes, then clings to his boyfriend. Sting chuckle, and keeps thrusting into the pinkie.

" S-Sting....Ahhhh!!"

" Nahhh....Natsu your..so warm..!!"

Each time Sting thrusts, Natsu starts to warm up. He woke up really horny, so it would make sense that he is warming up inside. Sting changed their position, to where Natsu is on all fours. But the pinkie couldn't keep his upper body up, now the only thing up in the air is his ass.

" S-Sting....ahhhh nahhhhh......I'm gonna....cum...!!"

" Scream my name Natsu!!"

I few more and Natsu got warmer then came tightening around the blond.

" STING..... AHHHH....nah mmm...."

Sting soon hit his climax, and filled Natsu with his seamen. When he pulled out Sting laid down next to the pinkie, smiling.

" How did you wake up....?" Natsu said then pant.

" You where.... Moving too much..."

Natsu looked over at his boyfriends cock seeing that it's covered in his seaman, the pinkie moved over and start to clean him.

" Natsu...what are you... Mmmmm.. doing?"

Natsu couldn't answer he had something in his mouth, once Sting was clean he stopped. Loving the taste of his boyfriend.

" I was cleaning you....you taste so good...."

" hahaha...Natsu you have a little something there." Sting points to the pinkies cock that is hard once again. Natsu blushes and quickly covers it like it would go away.

" Natsu."

Sting pinned Natsu to the bed, one of his hands holding Natsu's hands above his head and the other is stroking the pinkies member.

" Sting...mmm...you don't have to.."

" But I want to....."

After stroking the pinkie soon let go oh his hands, then the blond starts to deep throat. Natsu grabbed Sting blond hair, moaning.

" mmm....sting..."

The blond went faster, bobbing his head up and down. Natsu thrusts his dick into Sting's warm cavern, getting closer to his own climax. The blond came up with a good idea, to hum a tine. Natsu's moans got louder, making him go over the edge.

" Ohh...S-Sing....ahhhh.."

Natsu let his loud out in the blonds mouth who gladly swallow it, savering the taste of the fire dragon slayer.

" that was good.....now we ca-" He was cute off by the pinkie.

" Now we can sleep. Good goodnight." Natsu moved away from Sting then covered himself in the covers.

" Yeah...I love you Natsu.."
Sting cuddled next to little Natsu, as they slowly started to dreft off Natsu muttered.

" love you too Sting."

They both fell asleep wrapped in each other's warms.

///

Okay so I did get a request for this pairing so I guess if you want me to do anyone I'll do it, but if you like this one then I wouldn't do it again. Oh and I know I have one more pairing to do but I want to do some requests so this is how it will go down.(
johnboy200112 you made the request so you pick)
Example:

I would like a ( put pairing)
And I'm idea ( if you have one of how it's going to go)

That's it Vote! Comment! Luv you guys ~~bye~~

.
.
.
.
.

:3

:3