Turn me on

Request by: animeandpandabears Gajeel x Laxus hope you ~enjoy~   Ik the pict is cute!                                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gajeel has enough of bottoming the S-class mage, being sore for a week is coming to an end. He is going to make sure of that, tonight Laxus said to come over so they can fuck. But what the blond mage doesn't know is that the positions are changing.

Gajeel arrived at the blonds house a little early, Laxus gave him a shot of boose. Taking it Gajeel, shoots it back then pushes Laxus up against the pull.

" Someone's egger.." Laxus smirks, Gajeel grins the presses his lips against the blonds.

" Egger to be on top.." Gajeel mutters, Laxus pulls away.

" What?"

" Ya heard me, I'm topping!"

Laxus thought about it, then picks up Gajjel going to his room. Laying on the bed, Laxus stares at the irion slayer.

" If you can turn me on, then Ya can top."

Gajeel grins, he removes his shirt and pants leaving his tight black boxers.
The iron slayer gets on top of the blond, licking his chest. ( he wasn't wearing a shirt) Down to one of his nipples, he bits it first then sucks it. Laxus groans, Gajeel grinds their erections together making the blond moan deeply. The iron slayer them moves to the next nipple, sucking on that one too. His hands go down to undo Laxus's pants, pushing them down. He grab hold of the blonds hard member, smirking he lifts his head up.

" I'm topping tonight, gihihi." Gajeel said he reaches for the lube that sets on the night stand, putting some on his fingers. Gajeel pulls off the gray boxers, inserting one finger, slowly moving it.

" hmmgr....yea you are.." Laxus grunts out, Gajeel adds another making the blond grind his teeth together.

" Ya ass is tight...." Gajeel presses their lips together instead of hearing the response, tongues fight for dominant.

" Mmn." Gajeel pulls away, licking at his bottom lip. Licking the taste of the blonds cavern, smirking Gajeel lowers himself down to Laxus's cock pre-cum pouring out of the tip.

He takes it hole, all the way to the bottom. His tongue wraps around it like a pop sickle, bring his head up then back down. Bobbing his head in a slow teasing speed, Laxus groans.

Not wasting time Gajeel adds another finger, thrusting three fingers in and out of the lightening user. Moving his head faster,  focusing on the tip, Gajeel does a few more thrusts the removes his fingers. Throwing his boxers away, he strokes his own cock.

" Ya ready to be fucked?" Gajeel asked, Laxus chuckles.

" Stop talkin' and fuck me ready!"

Gajeel smirks, thrusting in. He gives the lightening user a few seconds, before pulling out.

" Ugh...hurts like a bitch..!!" Laxus grips the sheets, Gajeel leans to suck on the blonds neck. Once he's about to suck on the skin, he thrust in hitting that pleasure spot. Laxus let's put a loud deep moan.

" You better fuckin' hit that again.....nah~" Laxus ran his fingers through the black spiky hair, that is soft to the touch.

" F-Fuck! This feels so nm good nmm." Gajeel hits that spot again with more force the the last time, Laxus reaches for his cock stroking it fast.

" Damn...that's hot.." Gajeel's eyes watch as Laxus touches himself, while he fucks him. Laxus felt the iron slayer's cock twitch in him, he pulls Gajeel in for a kiss. A passionate one, his stroke got more sloppy. Both their orgasms are near, Gajeel is closer to the edge. Laxus just behind.

" F-Fuck ima namh gonna nah cum.." Gajeel mutters in the kiss, his pulls off a little. Their foreheads still touching, he looks into those gray eyes as he comes in him. Filling Laxus to the brim, not far behind Laxus comes too. His seamen shoots out landing on his chest and stomach. Both in bliss, and panting.

Gajeel pulls out laying next to Laxus, he grins.

" Ya should let me top more."

Laxus smiles, turning his body to face the iron slayer.

" Fuck yes!"

Both chuckle, then hold each other as they let sleep consume them.

///

BITCHES IM FUCKING BACK!!!
I had anime_36 kinda look after my account, thanks gurl!

So now on to what's gonna happen.

More updates!

Finishing the requests that are left!

Finally pulling this book to an end!

Then publishing Bleach Yaoi, also taking requests for Naruto Yaoi. So Ya that are fans of this, go make them requests!

Another time I should say I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed on the 30th so I'm gonna try to get most of my stories updated:3.

So that's it......

Vote! Comment! Luv u guys!

And Ik Sunday probably over but I have to show this!

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
*Fangirling* those abs!!!

~bye~
(803)