Animal

Request by: Dreyar_Fan19
Laxus x Freed well this go!
———–—————————

Laxus got into another one of those moods where he will fuck anything that is hot, and it just doesn't help when his mate is gone. The green haired Mage left to do a easy job, it should only take him a few hours not a whole day. Makarov has tried to control his grandson, but yet failed all the other FairyTail members and praying for Freed to return and quick!

Laxus got to unpatient and left the guild, he walked into his house. Setting on his chair in the living room, waiting for his mate.
The moment the blond left Freed walked into the guild, everyone cheered.

" Go to Laxus house now Freed!" Makarov shouts over the cheers of everyone being happy.

Freed turned around heading for the slayer's house.

-----

Laxus could smell the sent of his mate, he took his coat and shirt off waiting for the door to open. Once the door slowly opened he got up and grabbed Freed's hand yanging him in, pulling him to his room.

" Laxus let me go!"

" Nope. I'm going to make you pay for taking so long!"

Laxus throw Freed onto his king size bed, the went into his box that has his ' sex toys' in it. Freed saw the box the gulps.

" L-Laxus what you going to do?"

The blond rips off Freed's clothes now having him naked, then he takes freed's wrests putting them above his head. Taking the handcuffs, and then handcuffed freed to the headboard.

A animal grin on Laxus's face scared his mate, but what scared him the most was the cock ring on him.

" L-Laxus thi-is is a bad idea.....I don't l-like this.."

Laxus chuckled when he saw that freed's cock is throbbing, he rubs the tip sending waves of pleasure to freed.

" That's not what your body is saying." Laxus stopped putting his fingers into freed's mouth. " Suck."
The green haired Mage sucks on the digits, once Laxus thought it was enough he pulled them out.

He sticks two fingers in moving them in a scissoring motion, getting grunts and heavy breathing in return.
With his other hand he grabs the lube applying it to his cock, while also sending little amounts of lightning to num the nerves so freed won't feel pain. He pulls them out getting a whine, he smirks the rams into Freed. Making the bed crack and creek.

" LAXUS~ Ahhhh.."

Laxus leaned down sucking on freed's hard nipple, freed filling the room with moans.

" Laxus~ I wanna cum...nahhhhh ahhhhh~"

Laxus pulls away from the purple nipple and crashes his lips with freed's, his hand pulls off the cock ring. Also breaking the handcuffs, freed wraps his arms around Laxus. Digging his nails into the blonds back, moaning louder as his climax is near.

Laxus thrust in harder hitting the prostate dead on, freed gave out one loud moan as he came. Screaming
Laxus's name, I few more thrusts and Laxus groans Freed's name.

Laxus pulls out the pulls freed close to him snuggling close to him, kissing the top of his head.

" Don't go on a job without me next time."

" Okay animal.."
They soon fall asleep covered in sweat and some blood.

/// okay another one done, I know I sad I probably wasn't going to update. But I did anyways...oh and the reason I was pissed was because.... Have you seen the New Empire from last night?!??!
I think Lucious got shot, but my mom thinks it's Jamal. I swear if it is IM DONE I'll stop watching it! And that hot kiss scene with Jamal and Derek I swear I drooled... So hot 😍 I love it.

Now if you don't know what Empire is then......
GO FUCKING LOOK IT UP!!!!
Well that's all I have to say, oh and someone asked for a LyonxGray who was that?
Well Vote! Comment! Luv u guys!
~Bye;3~
(665)