I want your lags up

Request by: Dreyar_Fan19

Edolas version Natsu x Gray, hope you enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natsu was on his way to a nearby town by hi guild, Lucy told him to get more food because they are running short. He didn't want to go alone, but at the same time he didn't want Lucy to go with him. Gray is forced to go with him, making the pinkie feel better. One the way Natsu founded out that there is a hot springs very close to the guild, thinking of it won't take long of they go take a soak. He thinks about it some more, then finally goes to park his baby behind a few trees. Dragging the man consumed in clothes, then paying the nice young for two.

" Natsu this is a bad idea, I don't want to do this." Gray protest struggling to get out of the pinkies grip.

" Oh shut up! You like the heat, not the cold!" Natsu threw him into the changing room, then walked over to his shelf to put his clothes on. As they began to strip Natsu had this weird feeling telling him to turn around, he wanted to see the raven naked so badly. The feeling is killing him. Gray's smooth skin that hasn't been touched by the sun, his muscles just asking to be kissed.

" Umm Natsu y-you have a-a." Gray points at the pinkies hard-on, making itself know. Natsu pops out of his thoughts then looks down to see his cock hard re-cum on the tip. He looks up to see Gray in his birthday suit, this does not help the problem he has.

" Hey Gray let's do something more fun."

Dark navy blues eyes look at him in confusion, but then widen when he fingers out what the pinkie means. Gray bolts it to the hot water. The look that Natsu has is the look he gets when he is behind the wheel, that daredevil expression means no good. The scared Natsu is gone now it's the ' Natsu the fireball' standing in-front of him.

" Gray don't you run away, you know you want it." He said stroking his member, then stops and gets into the pool of water water. He moves closer to the raven, licking his lips. Gray tries to think of a way out of this, but all outcomes won't work. Knowing that Natsu is in one of those moods where if he wants something really bad he would kill for it, finally coming to conclusion that it's best to give up he jumps forwards. Crashing his lips onto the pinkie.

"Hum~"

Natsu pushes him to a wall, moving his lips with the other's. Tongues fought, hands touch at every ouzo of skin. Natsu grabs at the ravens cock, stroking it roughly. Gray moans in the kiss, his eyes open to see the hunger in the pinkie's. 

Natsu pulls away only to suck on the smooth pale skin on the ravens neck, nibbling, kissing, biting. Turn the flesh purpleish blue. His other hand went to the ravens nipple, twisting pinching it. 

"nah~" 

Natsu licks his way down to Grays collarbone. Then pushed Gray against the wall harder, moving his hand from the nipple to Gray's hole. Stopping his strokes to hold him upright. He enters one finger then another after than one. 

"ugh, that h-hurts. Natsu~" Gray winces in pain, Natsu saw the pain look and tried to move slower. Not wanted to hurt his friend, he sucks on the flesh in-front of him. 

After a few minutes Gray moans when the tips of the pinkies fingers brush against the others prostate. Grinning Natsu removes his fingers, then lines himself with the others entrance. 

" I want your lags up." Gray lifts them up as high as he can, Natsu slowly pushes in. The water that covered their bodies not that long ago, is helping for the lube. 

"Ugh grrrr."

Natsu gets about almost all the way in, then moves his hands to holds up Gray's lags. Making it a lot easier to thrust in and out. He waits about a minute or so, then pulls out just to ram back in aiming for that prostate. 

"Ahh!! H-hit there t-there ahh~" Grays head drops forwards, his hands wrap around Natsu digging his nails into the others back. 

Natsu smiles then rams back into that spot, this counties. Gray moaning, Natsu groaning. 

" Your so warm~ nah nah~" Natsu groans feeling that he is about to blow soon. The heat from the water mixed with their bodies made it hard not to cum. Gray clings to Natsu looking into the fireball's eyes, seeing lust and release. He too wanted to cum but he held back because he didn't want to cum before Natsu. 

Natsu clenches his teeth together, with a few move thrust he cums. Pouring his hot sticky load into the raven. Gray came from the feeling of being filled, his cum shot out then lands on Natsu's chest.

" Ahh~."

Natsu pulls out then relaxes into the water panting, Gray slides down the wall into the water beneath him. Gray looks over at Natsu who is panting like a dog, he moves over to him resting his head on his shoulder.

" This wasn't that bad of...and idea *pant* right?" Natsu laughs out, Gray sighs.

" No it was a good one, but.... remember we have to get *pant* food for the guild. *pant* Before Lucy comes looking for *pant* us."

Natsu froze, he tries to think how long they have ben in the hot springs. He can't figure it out, so he just relaxes already hearing the blond yelling at them for taking so long. But he just wanted to enjoy the moment he has right now. Smiling as they relaxes.

///// Sorry it took a while but I went to the doctor about my tooth and found out about something I didn't want to know. Oh and I'm going to get my wisdom teeth removed in 2 weeks i think so that's fun XD.

Well..... Vote! Comment! luv u guys!

~bye~

(1006)