I love you asshole

Request by: MEH!!
I have been wanting to do a Laxeel yaoi, for a while now. And there's just isn't a lot of this pairing! Make more peeps! Tag me in it and I'll make sure it gets popular!
————————————

Laxus and Gajeel have been kinda dating you could say, no it is more like friends with benefits. They both aren't the romantic type, and they didn't have the perfect time while having sex. Gajeel would fight about topping, and Laxus will argue back. But they still managed to have some kind of a relationship.

Gajeel comes storming into the guild, he walks over to the S-class mage.

" Your coming with me!!"

He grabs Laxus's coat pulling him out of the guild to a alleyway, then he pushes the blond up against the wall.

" Gajeel what the hell are you thinking??!!!" Laxus looks at the iron slayer pissed off, they have been trying to act normal when they are around anyone. And here's comes Gajeel fucking that up.

" I did it....because..."

Laxus put his hand on Gajeels shoulder. " Because?"

" Because I-I.... I need you.
No I want you to fuck me to where a cant walk. Fuck me like you hate me! Fuck me Laxus Drayer!!"

In a blink of in a eye they where in the lightening slayers room. Laxus pushed Gajeel onto the bed, hunger and lust in his eyes. He rips their clothes off, then he rubs their had cocks together. While also making out with the iron slayer, tongues fight for dominance neither going to let the other win. So laxus reached down to rub the iron slayers member, this made him gasp. Now Laxus won the battle, Gajeel hates it when he does that. Once they book away for some much needed air, Gajeel glares at the blond.

" Cheater!"

" What did I cheat at?"

Gajeel looks away with a blush across his face, the blond chuckles. He then looks back at him, Gajeel pecks his lips then laughs when he sees that Laxus is blushing harder then himself. 

" Stop laughing at me! That's it!"

Laxus grabs both of their cocks rubbing them together, Gajeel's eyes roll back he lets out a soft moan. The blond smirks rubbing them faster, then he takes his other hand sending little bolts of electricity numbing his nerves. Gajeel covers his face with his hands, still moaning. Laxus then grabs the half empty lube bottle covering his dick in it, then putting it at his entrance. Laxus rams into Gajeel, the iron slayer lets out a loud moan reaching for Laxus. 

" Laxus~"

The lightening user leans down to bit the flesh on Gajeel's neck, this made the iron slayer grunt in pain mixed in pleasure. 

" Gajeel... scream... my name.."

Laxus starts to ram in and out of him hitting his prostate each time going harder then the last. Gajeel grabs the yellow hair pulling him into a rough kiss, that soon turn into another battle. The bed moving back and forth hitting the wall, sounds of flesh hitting flesh echo around the room. they broke away having a string of saliva between them, Gajeel's red slit eyes full of lust and pleasure. 

"Laxus~ ima.....ahhh..nah.. cum~"

" Not yet."

Laxus uses his lightening to make Gajeel scream in pure pleasure. Having the lightening bolts hit his prostate made it more better. 

"Laxus~ can I cum.....nah ahhh~?"

" nahh...n-now...!"

" GAJEEL~ AHH HA HA....."

" LAXUS~ I love you ass whole...ahhahhhhh."

They both cum breathing heavily, Laxus pulled out then lied next to Gajeel.

" Can you repeat what you said when you came?" Laxus raises an eyebrow.

" I love you ass whole.....  what 'bout it? It's not like yae feel the same way."

Laxus moves closer leaning into kiss Gajeel, who kissed back.

" I do love you Gajeel...... would you be my boyfriend?"

Gajeel snuggles closer to Laxus resting his head on the crock of the blonds neck.

" Yes giih hiie."

Laxus wrap his arms aroud him as they dreft off to sleep now being actual lovers.

//// Sorry that this took long I have been getting ready to leave, I leave on the 25th. So I won't be on as much as I am now, sadly. Oh and probably all my story's will be put on holed because of this, if you have a request for a pairing I already did I'll make another for you. I wanna get that done before I leave, so please leave one in the comments. Thank you! Vote! Comment! Luv you guys!

~Bye:3~

( 750)