Ice sex

Request by:
animeandpandabears
⛄️💙Lyon x Gray💙⛄️
~enjoy~
--------------------------------------

Gray broke up with Natsu not that long ago, he caught him cheating. And the other person is Lucy, gray has been down for a while. Erza and the master thought it might be a good idea if he would to go visit Lyon, the plans and stuff has already been taken care of. All gray has to do is get his ass on the train, and get the fuck out of there.

Now getting off the train, heading to Lyon's place not knowing that Lyon has plans for him. Very good plans. Walking down the path to Lyon's place seeing the house not far, his heart is still hurting. Glue is not strong enough to help him, he needs something more. Maybe love, or someone that wants him. Not realizing that he is at the white hairs door, Gray is too busy pouting.  Lyon stands there staring at the raven waiting for him to snap out of thought.

" Gray."

"huh." Gray looked up to see Lyon leaning on the door way arms crossed over his chest, a look of annoyance on his face.

" You gonna come in? or stare holes into the ground?"

Gray took a step forwards, Lyon moving out of the way. Looking around to see, that the living-room doesn't have much in it. He looks to see that the door to what he thinks is Lyon's room is open. Then sat on the chair that is next to a table, Lyon leaned against the wall.

" Gray tell me why you came to my house."

Gray looked at the white haired mage them at the floor. " Because I....."

Lyon got off of the wall and walked over to him, picking up the ravens chin. Titling the ravens head then pressing his lips against those pink soft ones.
A muffled moan came from the kiss, Gray kissed back wanted this. He wants no he needs to be touched, grabbing at the white haired Mages shirt pulling him closer.

Lyon pulled away, picking up Gray heading to his room. " Fuck Gray." He threw Gray on his bed the three their boxers away, both kinda questioning when the other clothes came off. But went back to what they where doing, Lyon attacked one of the hard pink nipples. While his hand went down to stroke the ravens hard dick, sucking, licking, bitting on the nipple.

" mmm.." Gray ran his fingers through the white soft hair, while Lyon moved to the next nipple. Revealing a purpleish blue nipple, turning to make the other like that. His hand began to pump the raven, Gray let out a deep groan.

Lyon smirked the a great idea came to mind. He stopped pumping and made something out of ice.

" Ice make: Dildo." A think long ice crystaly dildo appeared, Gray tried to see what it is, because Lyon whispered it. But soon figured out what it is. Feeling the cold ice up against his hole, made him shiver. The cold ice felt good there, yet weird at the same time.

" Lyon.... Put it in.." Gray asked, wanting to feel the ice cock in him. Knowing that it'll melt, he still wanted it. The white haired Mage slow pushes the crystaly cold dildo in, the cold made Gray's dick twitch. Lyon licked his lips, this site is to much for him. Pushing the dildo all the way in, Lyon goes back to pumping the ravens throbbing cock.

" uhh mmm Lyon~"

Lyon acts quickly, pulling the dildo out the thrusting back in. Working on fucking him with it until it melts, which is happening very quickly. The ice dildo is already melting Lyon is all happy inside, because once that dildo is gone it'll be Lyon's turn

" Nah L-Lyon I want y-you mn."

Lyon needed no more, he pulled out whatever was left of it, and lined himself up. Not going to wait he rams in.

" Ugghhh." Gray grunts, a slice bite of pain waved through him. Lyon gave it a minute or so, before pulling out and thrusting in. His one hand is still pumping Gray.

" Ahh S-Shit!" Gray moaned, his climax is near. The mix of warmth and cold, is making it hard to not cum.

" Gray, nah sorry but I can't nahhh go on...nahhhhh~" Lyon sweared under his breath that he came so quickly. Shouting his load, the warmth of his cum and the cold melted ice made Grau go over the edge as well.

" Ahhh~ nahhh~"

Lyon's hand got covered in cum, he licks on it tasting the raven. Licking his hand to where it's clean, the white haired Mage lays next to Gray on his side.

" So this is what you came here for Gray, you wanted some loving." Lyon grinned, Gray blushed.

" Yea, mm I wanted you."
Lyon chuckled, wrapping his arms around Gray. Cuddling together, smiling.

//// IM SOOO SORRY!!!
I've been getting myself mentally prepared for removing my wisdom teeth. I'm scared of dentist like really scared. So the updates might take a while, I'm sorry that this one is short.

I hope you like it tho, and I'm also in a lot of pain right now. I got really really bad sunburned on my back, so that sucks.

Author-chan is in pain with her mouth and back 😖😖😖😩😩😩😫😫

Well.... Vote! Comment! Luv u guys lots!!
~bye~
(900)