Happy

Hey guys I have had this Wattpad account for a year now, that is great. I didn't think I would this a year ago, I want you to know I'm truly happy about this.

I have two story's with 1K views, I have 36 Followers and I have people making requests for things. Having this account changed my life, You changed my life. If I didn't have this account I would be dead, I have wanted to die for a long time now. But seeing that you like what I do changed that, Thank You!

Here's something I thought I would never say but I failed the writing Starr for 7th grade, I'm own teacher didn't know why. She told me that she got to look at it after they graded it, and she said I should have got a 3 not a 1.
4= 100%
3= 80%
2= 60%
1= 40% or 20%

grammar and misspelling that's all that was wrong, I had like 2,500 words. And at that time I loved to write, I would get in trouble bc I was writing in class and not doing my work. But after that I stopped. I hated writing. I cried. I thought I sucked. I wanted to die.

But that's when I found Wattpad and I started to read what other did, and I wrote something..... Look where I am now.

I can't believe it I think I'm going to cry bc You love what I do! I can't tell you how happy I am.

Shout out to all of you!
anime_36
animeandpandabears
AlexYager
johnboy200112
Dreyar_Fan19
Kirito10000
MrEthanTyler
joshuapayne14
zZSimplyAliciaZz
faithtapia55
MrEthanTyler
HiyonokiYuizaki
belladonnashade
_Misaki-Chan_
narwhallover2004
oovickoo
Bumblebeekid
Angel-Witha_Shotgun
NightmareInsanity
Red_metal_wolf
Redsoul23
tazzers143
Sasuke-is-BAE

There's more of you but this is what I got so far, thank you!

I love you all! I really do!