Kara Chanel Everose

As I sat in class waiting for the class to start then I heard the same loud annoying girls come in and ruin my mood.

"Yeah, isn't he soooooooo cute?" "How come I've never seen him around before?"
"Yeah he's such a cutie" the went on.

I had to go through the same introducing myself AGAIN!!! But I sat down and carried on.

I heard whispering come from where the girls were at and occasionally heard 'Kara' come from them.

I turned to look if they were talking about me, which obviously they were but I wanted to sow them that I could hear them.

"What?" I said with a carefree smile.

"Oh nothing, we were just talking about how pretty your hair looks!" The One with a long blond bob said.... Bullshit.

"Thank you" I said rolling my eyes.

For the rest of class I tried to ignore them and focus on my work. And thankfully before I knew it the bell rang! Bye bitches!!!

I got up and before I walked out I flipped my gorgeous hair in front of their face.

"Hey!" I heard one of them say.

"Yes?"

"We were wondering if you'd like to hang out with us? Today after school?" The one with long brown hair and blue eyes said.

"Why do you think I'd do that?" I said crossing my arms.

"Whoa.... Where'd that come from?" The other one with black hair said.

"I didn't really like what you were saying back there. Maybe next time you can lower your stupid conceded annoyingly high pitched voices when you talk crap about people" I said then eyed the black haired girl up and down then continued walking.

" who the hell do you think you are!?!?" The blond one said.

"Kara Chanel Everrose" I said looking over my shoulder before walking away.

~•~•~•~

"You did what???" Josh said with his mouth gaping open

"Yeah, it was about time someone stood up to them" I said putting my hair up.

" I can't believe you did that! What else did they say?"

"That's all, hey do you think this shirt makes me look fat?" I asked slipping on a tight long sleeve.

"No, not at all" he said eyeing me up and down.

"Well anyways, weren't they all after you and stuff?" I asked embarrassing him.

"I still can't figure that out..."

"Maybe they like you!" I said and tried not to laugh.

"RIIIIIIIIING!!! RIIIIIIIIIING!!! RIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!" I heard my phone ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey, its Cash, I just wanted to know if you'd like to hang out?" He said sounding more like a question than a statement.

The phone was on speaker and I turned to Josh and he looked at me confused.

"Uhm, not today I can't. I'm at a..... A dentist appointment! Yes I'm at a dentist appointment!" I said.

"Oh, that's ok. What about this weekend?" Geez why the hell is he so pushy.

"Yeah, I don't have anything planned."

"Ok great! Seeya at school!" He said hanging up.

"Who is that?"he asked

"Just some guy...." I said dismissingly waving my hands.