Guilty

"We are gathered here today... For the loss of Cash Williams... He was a great person... He thought about others before he thought of himself." The priest said.

I sat alone... Secluded from his family...

I looked at the coffin and couldn't believe that my love was inside there...

"I have a few words I want to say" I said standing up.

I walked to the podium.

"Cash was the best thing that ever happened to me... And I'm sure he was to many others...but he taught me many things...

He taught me to not be afraid to love... To not waist time on what's bad... And to focus on what's good.... He taught me that everything doesn't last... To not take anything for granted, to make the most out of each moment you have with those you love... Because one day you don't have them anymore..." I said. I began crying. I ran to the coffin and saw his lifeless body in it.

"I love you so much! I'm sorry for everything!" I cried and cried... And cried.

I ran out of there.

I got a taxi to take me to our special spot.

I got there I ran to our spot.

I had a feeling like he was following right behind me... But he wasn't.

I finally made it to our spot near the lake.

I took my shirt off and my pants.

I mean into the water and began swimming... Like he was with me.

I held my breath and went under water...
I could have sworn that I saw him when I opened my eyes... I smiled and went back up for air.

~•~•~•~

I decided that I would go back to
Live with Josh...

I drove there and was surprised to see that there were many police cars outside of the complex.

"Stop here" I said as I got out of it.

I walked over and saw that they were arresting Josh.

"What are you guys doing???" I asked one of the policemen.

"They... They found out Rylon..." Josh said sadly. Then another cop came up to me.

"Is your name Rylon blackwood?"

"Yeah..."

"You're under arrest for the homicide of Eric Hemingway, Ernest ford, and Cash Smith..."