Don't Stop

He threw me on the bed harshly.

"Wait! You do remember I'm a guy right?"

"I don't give a shit, I fuck what looks female. Now strip!" He said with a hint of anger in his voice. I know it seems like I'm a slut. But after being raped daily, it doesn't even hurt anymore. I don't care... But at least this time I had an option... And I'll get something out of this... John's death.

I took off my shirt and my leggings.

I was left with my bra and panties.

"You look fine... Now get down on your knees" he said putting out the cig

I got on my knees tight in front of me. Sometimes in order to get what you want you have to do things you don't want. It'll pay off in the end.

He took out his giant meat and slapped me in the face with it.

"Open" he said poking at my mouth. I slowly opened and he shoved it all in causing me to gag.

"Fuck yeah... No teeth bitch!" He said slapping my cheek.

"Swallow bitch" he said shoving his whole length down my throat. After a while I got used to it and didn't feel any need to gag.

"Ready for me to fuck your tight ass?" He said slipping his dick out of my mouth causing a sloppy noise to come from my mouth.

"Get on the bed" he said pushing me.

I got on the bed and took off my underwear and showed him my ass.

"Fuck.... You ready? I'm not gonna go slow...." He said and before I knew it he shoved his whole length inside me.... I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel good... I actually liked the feeling.

"Fuck.... Ahhhh AAAAAAAH" I moaned as he hit my spot over and over.

"You like that little bitch?" He asked as he out of nowhere pulled my hair. Somehow that caused him to go further inside.

"AAAAAAAUUUUUUH FUCK AHHHH HARDER! UGH! UGGGGGH!!!" I moaned backing up on his dick.

"Fuck! You're ass is tight! shit! Fuck!!!" I felt his dick twitch and a warm feeling inside and that caused me to cum on the bed.

He pulled out and layed down and signaled for me to ride him.

"I got more where that came from... Now sit on my dick"

I sat on it and it sent tingling feelings run through me.

"UUUUUUUUUUH!!!" I moaned as I started riding on his fat dick.

"Yeah, that's right. Fuck yourself on that dick!" He groaned as he bucked his hips. He sat up and started kissing my neck sloppy.

"Fuck yeah! You like that dick! You like it huh!!!!" He groaned pushing me down on his hips.

"FUCKKK!" He threw me off and I fell on the floor but my legs were still on the bed. He crawled over and pulled my legs up enough so my ass was in his reach.

He slid it back in and pulled it completely out before shoving it back in over and over again.

"AAAAAAAAAGH!!! FUCK! AH FUCK ME HARDER!!!" I groaned.
I couldn't get over how good his dick felt inside of me. It felt different from what John and Eric did to me.

He pulled out causing a slirpy noise to come from down there.

He got off the bed and picked me up and threw me on it.

He crawled on the bed and started kissing my neck.

"Ughhhh, fuck me already...." I moaned softly.