Stupid Boys

Once we got in, he shut the door.

"You wanna... Role play for a bit?" I asked taking off my top.

"Yeah... Woooooo you're smoking hot!" He said grinding his junk on my behind.

"Lay down on the bed..." I said as I took of my skirt.

He fell back and looked at me with the most disgusting, horniest smile.

"You want me to ride your dick? Huh? You want me to twirl on it?" I said getting on top of him and grinding my hips on his dick.
I felt him get hard and that's when I knew I had to start my interrogation.

"So tell me about your boss... Do you think he'd hire me?" I said as I undid his pants.

"Uhm like I said its top secret" he said more stern. Time to tie thus fucker up.

"Tell me... Would you like a dominatrix?" I said.

"Yes.... Fuck, I can't wait till I fuck you! Get my bag on the dresser, there's everything you need baby!" He said taking off his shirt. Then his pants.

I got off him and walked over to the bag and unzipped it.

I took out what seemed to be a lingerie, then cuffs, and a mask, then a pocket knife from my bra...

I went to the bathroom and put on the lingerie. Then the black laced eye mask. I then looked at myself in the mirror... I'm ready to get some answers mother fucker.

"Who's been a naughty boy?" I asked getting on top of him then preceded to tie his hands to the headboard. Perfect.

Sat on his naked dick but I had on the lingerie. "How bad do you want to fuck me?" I said seductively as I licked his chest.

"I wanna fuck your tight pussy so fucking bad!!!" He groaned as he humped me. Little does he know...

"Tell me about john baby!" I said kissing his neck. I honestly felt disgusting, and sick but we all have to do things we don't want, in order to get what we want.

"Can we talk about this later?" He asked as he started dry humping me. I started grinding back.

"How bad do you want me?" I asked as I bit his nipple, which earned a gasp from him.

"Just ride my dick already! I wanna feel you clench on it!" He said sounding more frustrated.

"Well boy are you in for a treat..." I said laughing.

"C'mon baby!"

"Tell me about john..." I said running out of patience.

"Why do you want to know about him right now??? Just shut the fuck up and ride my dick!" He said looking angered.

I guess were gonna have to do this the hard way...

"Ok I will. But before I do, I have a question..." I said, slowly getting out my pocket knife out.

"What!"

"Do you remember this poor innocent little boy named, Rylon?" I asked smiling at his.

"N-no! What is this about??? Who are you?" He said starting to panic.

"I.... I was that poor little boy you tried killing! You mother fucker!!!...... Now, you're gonna tell me where the fuck John is or I swear I'll shove this knife so far down your fucking throat!!!" I said as I felt the evil feeling come back.

"What??? Get the fuck off me!!! YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING WISH YOU NEVER DID THAT!!!" He said trying to get his hands uncuffed.

"TELL ME!!!" I screamed as I shoved the knife in his thigh, then twisted it.

"AGGGGH!!! FUCK! IM NOT TELLING YOU SHIT!"

"Really?..." I pulled out the knife and stabbed it into the other one.

"AAAAAAAAGGGH!" He yelled in pain, I saw he was sweating and had his veins popping out on his forehead.

"By the time I get to one, if you haven't told me where he is I'm slashing this knife across your throat!!!"

"3......"

"2......"

"Ok!!! Ok. Ok! I will... He lives in five miles from here! In a condo Its called scenario!!!" He said breathing hard.

"Now was that so hard?"

"I swear... If you tell him I told you I will find you... And rip you to pieces!!!" He said.

"Awww too bad you're not getting off this bed..." I said in a baby voice.

"What??? I told you!!!" He said starting to struggle. I was afraid that he was gonna break the headboard... So I had to move quick.

"You know... I never said I'd let you live... What's your name?" I said smiling down at him.

"Ernest! Ernest! But let me go!" I shoved the knife through his neck.

He make gargling noises for a minute until it became quiet.

"Sweet dreams..." I said getting off of him and getting dressed in my clothes.

I gave him a kiss on the forehead before I left... Let that be a lesson to horny bastards...