one

part one: a baby, an award and all the single daddies

the sound of the locker smashing echoed throughout the already noisy locker room as the 26-years-old girl struggled to listen to the other end. it was the last training of the week for the 1st league footballer and she was eager to meet her bed.

" -wait wait it's a what?"

the other part of her - her twin brother sighed.

(her twin senses was tingling; this bastard's rolling his eyes at her)

" a party, thea. are you that deaf?" he muttered with a soft laugh at the end, mocking the younger girl. now, she's the one trying to hold back from rolling her eyes at him. " surprisingly i'm still not; i mean after all the parties you dragged me at cocaine. but it makes a good prank the next day, to be frank. i mean, people be like Was machtst du? and i would be like eh, i was doing the cocaine last night."

the two laughed as the girl waved the passing coach and some of her teammates. the hallway belonged to her alone and the soft sound of her soles against the floor. " i know right and marcel said it's a shit name."

her face frowned, " of course, it's a shit name, i've been called to the team's psychologist thrice now. how's my favourite piece of shit, anyways?" she asked after the laughter died and the boy frowned. then he sighed and replied, " if you're talking about dortmund, then, your favourite piece of shit are doing alrighty right."

she grimaced, " alrighty right - seriously, marco? alrighty right?" the older twin, marco reus has the habit of baby talking when it comes to their nephew and niece.

hence, alrighty right.

(not to mention, the dinner is ready weady, it's washy wash time and the ugliest, eat your vege to get your icey)

( who the fudge falls for that vege icey shit anyway?)

" okay insult my hai- no, no- my blue boxer but don't you dare insult my cute talk. mia and nico love it."

" well they found you funny because you make no sense to them," she unlocked the black volkswagen and threw her bag in the back seat, " back to the party, who's the fucked one?"

the fucked, another party language althea reus had picked up throughout the course of her brother half-owning a club; means the one who's celebrated. she considered herself being the fucked for the rest of her life.

life is a party, anyways.

the boy hummed, thinking of the names and a loud hah pierced her ear. the phone remained on loudspeaker as she drove out of the training ground as she proceeded to drive home. " so there's roman-"

( ah, the baby. good luck with the diaper changing and 3 am crying)

" and auba-"

she cut in, smirking, " -love of your life, father to your goals, your batman, your-"

" shut up, tee." he muttered flatly. the power of bromance. " auba just got that african player of the year award so we are so celebrating that." he continued.