three

part three - her pussy taste like coffee; bitter but addictive +18

" bedwarmer." ah, so that's the word, her brain thought.

"what?"

he opened his eyes, through the droopy eyes hid the softest shade of blue; deadly bluer than the blue lagoon of malta. his hand traced underneath the comforter, feeling for her skin.

while his lips innocently touched the freckled arm.

the bedwarmer/bedwarming/bedwarmed; marcotionary defines it as an one night stand, person is expected to leave the next morning after a good/drunk/pity fuck. never to be seen again.

he was flipping her front and back, reading her like an open book since last night. it gave her a feel of being too vulnerable around him.

she needed to leave.

she didn't want to keep drowning in his eyes. his touch suffocated her - in a good way that she got addicted. she fitted him, physically better than anyone else. mentally driving her off her tall, unbreakable wall.

and then, there's marco in her mind.

fuck

" shit, shit, marco. scheiß, i just remember." so many loopholes in her story how she went missing from the club last night. how will she ever avoid her brother? "just tell him the truth," he mumbled against the cold pillow.

" truth my ass,"

i went home with your teammate and tongued him would be the end of her 26 years life. and she has her own stand of not staying in stranger's bed naked more than 24 hours. if he is a stranger anymore.

" get off. i left my car at the club and marco. we were supposed to meet up back at home. i need to go."

she peeled the comforter off her sticky body. the smell of sex greeted her as she grabbed his grey shirt over her head. " i'll drop you off." he muttered pulling the comforter over his shoulders with his eyes shut. she rolled her eyes.

" you're sleeping."

a muffled groan came from the huge lump on the bed. " you shouldn't let me call shots last night." she laughed and slipped her panties on. her sports bra laid on the chair at the corner of the room along with the black dress. she made it back to the bed, straddling the lump.

" i like it when you call shots,"

the lump pulled the comforter slightly down, her eyes met a messy bunch of hair and the eyes - god, was it really this blue, yesterday? his left eyebrows shot up and soon the smirk appeared and she knew wearing the clothes was just an unnecessary move.

he threw her back down and held his own weight above her. " really?" he asked cheekily. he was bare naked. his chest was so nicely toned and when she ran her hand against the back muscle, his body relaxed and he was physically holding himself from groaning.

" i'm gonna be late." she whispered.

" marco got to spend all his time with you, i only got you for less than 24 hours, pozwól mi mieć moje zabawy."