Prologue

Prologue

What if on your first day of school you met a handsome guy? But he seems weird...?

"Uhmm... excuse me?" she murmured and looked so shyly. Her voice is so soft and sounds so angelic. He can't help himself on grinning. But he also noticed that she is trying to get away from his arms. "I have to get inside and also... uhm, your arms," she said uncomfortably as she pointed at his left arm. He growled unintentionally. She looks at him with an unreadable expression. Did I hear him growling? I mean, seriously? He sounds like... animal? She thought mentally.

And this guy keeps staring at you senseless and keeps following you no matter where you go...

"I wonder what's with him. He keeps on staring at me all the time no matter what I'm doing. And then keeps on following me wherever I go, like a lost puppy. For some reasons, it feels like I gained a crazy stalker; and it freaks me out!"

You uncover the side of him that no one else knew...

"It is my safe haven actually. When I'm stress, I usually went here. No one knows about it, even Travis." Is that means I'm the first person he brought here? I blushed with the thought. He turned around and faces me as if reading my thoughts he said, "You're right, you're the first person I brought here. Actually, the only one I want to bring here." He looked down but got up to face me. "I made a promised to myself that someday, I will bring the girl that I will spend my lifetime here."

He said he likes you...Would you believe him?

"The thing I said to you a while ago... I mean it." He said quietly all of a sudden, turning his head to face me. Then, he stands up and kneel infront of me and cupped my face with his both hands. "I... really lo-" He paused for a second and continue, "...like you." How could that be possible? We just only met for a few days...

You became comfortable with him. Dating him is not bad after all and you start falling in love with him. But what if your first love came into the picture?

Who would you choose?

"He loves me at my worst, not only at my best. He never leaves my side no matter what I say or do to him. He always thinks of me first before anything else even his own. He brings me happiness that I can't even describe. Every moment I have with him is like the most precious treasure in the world. It's priceless; and I will not exchange it with anything else...I can't stop thinking about him; to the point that it became my habit even in my sleep. I never thought I would love him this way."

What if you found out his dark secret? Would you still accept him?

"I didn't love you just because you're handsome and rich. I love you because you are you. I love everything about you and it includes what had I found... Always remember that."

When everything seems to fall in the right place,

Do you think there will be problems to come? What could it possibly be?

Are you prepared to face it?

"I don't know what I will do without you. Please don't leave me..."

==========================================================

So, this is it... This is my first story here in wattpad. I hope someone will read it...

I also want to promote my other story, which I will continue to write once I finished this. Please read it also. The title is, "My Dark Superstar".

Please follow me on my instagram: ellejacinto...Thank you!!! :-)

https://www.instagram.com/ellejacinto/

Don't forget to vote and comment... (if you like) ♥

-Elle Jacinto

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. FOLLOW.