34: Family

Hi! Dedicated to you. Thank you for supporting my story. :-)

_Elle

==============

No Proofreading

==============

Chapter 34

Yumi’s POV

Where am I?

Those words were the first thing that enters my mind. I woke up feeling a bit dizzy with my sight being blurred. I rub my eyes and look around to find myself in a small white bed. I look further and observed. The room where I am is filled with different kind of paintings. Its wall has a very light color that made this room very calming-looking. Though I am enjoying myself in the view, I can’t help but wonder how I ended up being here. I tried to remember what really happened. Series of images and flashbacks flooded on my mind.

“Finally, I got you now.”

“I’m hurting!”

“Quiet!”

“Let me go!”

“He will not hear you, bitch!”

A gasp escaped my lips upon remembering those memories in my mind. I was being kidnapped! My mind went blank as fear envelopes me. How can I escape from this? Then I thought of someone. Dylan. Did he already know I was gone? Is he looking for me? Many questions have been in my mind.

I slowly gathered myself and stand up. As my feet met the cold floor of the room, I instantly reached the door and tried to open it. It’s not locked? I was surprised. Did my kidnapper thought I will not try to escape? But whatever his reasons are, I have to keep going before he caught me. I run fast and reached the front door of the house. As I open the door, a cold wind brushes my face and it made my eyes close. The moment I opened my eyes again, I caught two people in front of me. It’s not just two people; because these two people are very much familiar to me. My presence seems to get their attention as their gazes fell upon me.

“Amaia?” I said her name and then my eyes shifted to the other person in front of me. “Klaus?”

I saw them both look at me with confuse face. “Did you know him/her?” They ask me the same time. I can’t help but giggle a little at how they ask me. They both look cute by just standing next to each other. Actually, they both look like a couple. I noticed that they are just staring at each other with… longing? Am I right? But I can feel it. The way he looks at her. It’s like he is missing her.