1: A Decision Made

Hi readers!

So, this is the first chapter of my story. I hope you enjoy reading it.

Anyway, thank you MyLovelyWriter for your critique. I promise to improve my tenses and edit some mistakes in my chapters. :-)

==============

No Proofreading

==============

Chapter 1

Seoul, South Korea

Yumi’s POV

“Naneun da-eum haggi Kaenada lo idong habnida.” (I’ll go to Canada next school year.) My friends looked so surprised at what I said.

We are having our lunch break here in our school cafeteria. “Dangsin-eun geugeos-e daehae hwagsil haeyo?” (Are you sure about that?) Remi sadly asked.

“Dangsin-eun yeogie deo isang haengboghaji anhda?” (Are you not happy here anymore?) Kara is intently looking at me. I already mentioned about this last month but it’s not sure at that time.

Those are my two bestfriends, Remi Han and Kara Jung. I know them since we're in 7th grade and since then, we always hang out together. I felt bad for leaving them but I need to. My Aunt Eula has been convincing me to live with them in Canada ever since my parents died when I was 13. But I refused not because I don’t like them; but because of my friends and… him. But I don’t want to talk about ‘him’ for now.

“Ye. Naneun-i maeu hwagsinhabnida. Nan dangsin-i ihae balabnida.” (Yes, I'm very sure of that. I hope you'll understand me.) They just both look at me and nod. I know they’re sad that I am leaving but being my bestfriends for six years, I know they understand. I’ll definitely miss me. We finished eating and walk to our classrooms.

Anyway, I haven’t introduced myself. I am Yumi Shanaia Gyo. I’m already 17 years old. As I said earlier, my parents died when I was 13. I am currently studying in Seoul Arts School, one of a prestigious art schools in Asia. Only the talented students can enter in this school. I am using the money I inherited from my parents to support my needs and of course my Aunt Eula is also providing me some since she is my guardian. She and her husband visited me once in a while to check me. They are like my second parents and I am thankful for that. When I became 16, they began insisting me to live with them. I don’t mind it at first. But when I saw my Aunt sad face everytime I rejecting her offer, it bothers me. I thought of my parents. I know they will be happy if I live with my Aunt’s family for my own good. When I finally decided, I give my Aunt a call accepting their offer. She’s very happy and eager to see me. She even told me about my transfer papers for my new school. I just shook my head and chuckled.

This is my last month of being a third year high school student. Next month is my flight to Canada and where I’ll finish my High School. I sighed. I’m going to miss this school.

The bell rang and students already gone out of the classroom. I told my two friends that I will just go to the music room for a while. They just smiled and nodded.

The music room is located at fifth floor. I’ll start to walk and went there. I opened the door and saw different kind of instruments. It will be the thing that I’ll miss the most. I hope my new school has a music room like this. My eyes found the grand piano, my favorite instrument. I sat on the chair and began playing my favorite music. I am dreaming of becoming a music instructor. Actually, I already wrote my application letter for college in a famous performing arts conservatory, Juilliard School in New York City. I hope I can get in there.

----------

Vancouver, Canada

Dylan’s POV                                      

Alpha, we spotted and been attacked by two rogues on our territory but we manage to capture them. Do you want to see and interrogate them?” Travis reports to me. He is my Beta and also my bestfriend since we were pups.

“No need. Just do the usual.” I said sternly to him.

“Yes Alpha.” He answers to me and walks out my office’s door. Those rogues are getting on my nerves these past few weeks. They keep on attacking my territory as if they can do it. My pack is one of the strongest and biggest in this country. Hell, they can’t take us down that easily. Well, as Travis said I’m the Alpha of this pack. I am here at my office doing my paper works. I put down my pen as lean on my office chair.

For the past six years, it’s been my daily routine as an Alpha. Working paper works during the morning till afternoon and inspect my whole territory every night with my pack members, making sure that no one dares to trespass here. I still do my work out in my own gym during weekends or whenever I have time, I keep on training my fighting skills. Honestly, those years of being an Alpha are becoming too boring. I am now 24 years old. And until now, I am still looking for her. Well, my mate, I mean. I am still hoping that one day I’ll meet her. I thought when I shift the first time, I will be able to find her immediately. I have gone to different places whenever I have time to look for her. My wolf is always begging me to just run and never stop until we find her. But it looks like the Moon Goddess has other plans for me. I sigh heavily. I wonder what she looks like. What will be the color of her eyes? What about her hair?  I smile with that thought. Whatever she look will be fine for me. I already love her.

I stand up from my chair and look outside my window. It’s already dark outside. I look up and see the moon. I pray again silently that I’ll meet my mate soon.

============================================================

What do you think of this chapter?

Thank you for reading.

 Please also read my other story >>>>>> Click the external link. :-)

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. FOLLOW.