33: The Angel is Missing

Hi! Dedicated to you. Thank you for voting. :-)

_Elle

==============

No Proofreading

==============

Chapter 33

Dylan’s POV

“Alpha.” They all greeted me with their heads bow as respect. I just nodded on them as response. Its night time and we are having an urgent pack meeting. I have told Yumi, my Angel to sleep first and not wait for me. I already send someone to guard on my house to keep her safe.

“Shall we start?” Travis asks and I give him a stern nod. I saw the faces of my pack members as they listen to him. They are all very attentive and you can see the loyalty in their eyes. A small smile plays on my lips.

It’s been weeks since we had our pack meetings because of the rogue threats. They are continuously sending us a threat letter which consists of harming my Angel. My jaw clench tighter as the thought popped in my mind. They can never harm my Angel. My wolf said in my mind and I agree with him. 

“Who are in charge of the borders, Travis?” I ask.

“John, Phil and Rico are in the north. Jason, Kevin and Liam are in south. Mike, Ryan and Leah are in west. Then, Aaron, Sebastian and Dave are in east.” He answered formally.

“Any news from them?”

“As of now, none.”

“How about the threats?” I ask again. “Are they still sending us?”

“Yes. Actually, we receive a new one this morning.” Travis said pulling a paper from his pocket and giving to me. I read the contents of it and a growl escaped from my lips. They are really testing my patience. I swear I will kill them all.

Suddenly, a long howl was heard from the outside. We became quiet and a message from the link was send to us.

‘Alpha, rogues are attacking.’ That was Sebastian. I can see my fighters preparing themselves and waiting for my orders.

“Listen!” I said using my Alpha tone. “The rogues are attacking now. I need you to stop them from going to the pack house as much as possible.”

“Yes, Alpha.”

“Lance, go to the pack house and alert the others. Keep the woman and children inside. Lead them to hiding place.” I ordered my third in command. He nodded and bow as he quickly move.