18: My Heart

Hi readers!

Sorry for the late update. I am really busy this week. But anyways, I hope you enjoy reading my new update.

Please share my story in your friends here in wattpad.

Thanks so much! :-)

==============

No Proofreading

==============

Chapter 18

Dylan’s POV

I saw her right before my eyes. Damn! I saw her slowly falling on the ground. A ferocious growl escapes my throat as I watch her right before my eyes. There is so much blood that covers her body. I quickly went to her side. I hold her hands tightly and lay her head in my lap.

“Angel…” I call her. “Angel… do you hear me, huh?” I keep on talking but she is not saying a single word to me. I also doubt if she can hear me at this moment. I am on the edge of crying. This is not really happening. I thought to myself. But as I look on her, God! Why did this happen? How could I be so reckless?! Damn!

I already mind link my pack members a while ago for what is happening here. I know they are on their way now. I look at the bastard. He is seriously staring at my mate. I’ll definitely kill him. I gritted my teeth in anger. If my Angel is not lying in blood right now, he is dead by now. I gently ran down my fingers on her hair and to her cheeks.

“How does it feel to see your mate dying?” He sarcastically asks on me. My body keeps on shaking but I know better that it is not the time for this…at least, not now.

“Shut the fuck up!” I angrily shout at him. He better keep his mouth shut now, or else… I am cut off by a hand on my cheeks. My eyes widen and soften as soon as our skin made contact. I put my hands above hers and gently squeeze it. “Angel…”

“D-don’t frown… It doesn’t s-suit you.” She whispers as she keeps closing her eyes. Pain is written all over her face. I can’t stand it. I never want this to happen on her.

“Please stay still. Angel, just open your eyes. Please… for me.” I said lovingly to her. I can lose her, not like this… never. “Stay still, Angel.” She is definitely my weakness. My world revolves around her… my heart.

I hear someone is calling me. I look up to see Travis and my other pack members walking straight towards me. “What happen-” He didn’t finish what he is about to say when he saw her. He mutters a cuss under his breath. “Oh, shit!” His jaw clench in anger just like me and fist forms. My other pack members did the same. They are so mad about this. Then, they notice him and some men behind him; a pack of rogues. How can we not notice their scent in our territory. They are about to attack them when that bastard points the gun on us.

“What now? Go ahead, attack us and I’ll definitely shoot you all this with no doubt! It is made of silver.” He smirks and his rogues pack laugh. “Well, I also doubt if you can attack me, I mean, look around us. There are many people… watching.” He is damn right. We can’t attack him. I saw my other pack members shoving away people near us for their own safety. They were not supposed to see this. But that doesn’t matter to me right now.

“I have to go to the pack house!” I shout on them. She is losing blood right now. I need to move fast. They all turn their heads on me. Travis nods on me, saying he will take action for this. They are all bows on me as I stand up and carry her in my arms. I slip one glance on him. I glare at him saying, ‘I will get back from you’. I run as fast as I can to my car. I place her in the backseat so that she will be properly lying. I drive going to our pack house and as soon as I get there, I shout at everyone. I already call the pack doctor on my way here. She should hurry up.