25: The Alpha Werewolf

Another chapter... Enjoy reading!

Dedicated to you and thank you for adding my story in your list. :-)

<3 <3 <3

==============

No Proofreading

==============

Chapter 25

Yumi’s POV

“Dylan…”

I don’t know why I screamed his name. At this moment, I didn’t know what to do. I can see behind me that the wolf keeps moving forward on me. I have to run faster, but I know better that I will eventually get tired unlike this wolf. They are very known to have a great stamina. I’m feeling hopeless right now. My mind went crazy at the thought of me, dying. I haven’t met my real parents was at the back of my mind. I want to know if they are still out there. Though, they left me or have me adopted, I still want to know about them. Are they looking for me?

I made myself run and run as exhausted filled my body. Why this wolf keeps on chasing me? Of course, to eat you, my mind tells me. Fear erupted on my chest as I struggle to move as fast as I can. My knees are going weak to proceed on running. When will that wolf stop? I didn’t notice the small rock until I stumbled hard on the ground with my face. I can feel the small blood on my forehead as my arms and legs got bruise slightly. I can feel the pain but I know I have to stand up and run again. When I tried, I found myself still on the ground. I can’t move my body any longer. I feel tired and exhausted as my body is giving up. I can hear the heavy paws of the wolf as he is nearing towards me. Is this the end of me?

I slowly crawled back as much as possible not minding the pain going through my body. I don’t want to die like this. I crawled and the wolf moves forward until I reached the tree. I let a fearful gasp as I know it is the end. I close my eyes tightly as I saw him raising his paws towards me. I wait for another pain but there is nothing. Instead, I heard a ferocious and loud growl. To be exact, it sounded like an angry growl coming on my right side. Things happen fast as I open my eyes, I saw another wolf. The wolf is a pitch black huge wolf. My heart yelped in joy and relief as I recognize him. It’s my Blue. He came for me. He saved me. I can’t help but let my tears fall on my face. Then, I noticed that he lunged and killed the other wolf in a blink. I can saw blood scattered across the ground. I hate violence but I understand Blue. He saved me and if he didn’t kill that wolf, I will be the one to die.

He left the dead body recklessly on the ground and move towards me. He let out a low growl as he stares at my face. I look into his eyes and I saw… an emotion? I don’t know. Is it just me? Or did he really let an emotion show. He nuzzles his wolf’s face into my neck and feels him sniffing me. I touch his back and rub it as a sign of my gratitude on him. I whisper my ‘thank you’ on him. I close my eyes feeling safe and comfortable around my Blue. I know I can trust him. Then, a yawned escaped my lips as my eyes drifted into a sleep.

Dylan’s POV

My mate fell asleep as I nuzzled myself in her neck. A low growl vibrated on my chest as I smell her blood on the forehead. She is hurt. My wolf whimpers at the thought of our mate getting hurt and nearly killed. The rogue deserved what I did to him. Also, it will be a warning message to other wolves who intends to harm my Angel. I send a message over the mind link to our pack doctor to check my mate when we got there. I laid my Angel beside the tree for a while and quickly, I shift back in my human form. I was on my back when I heard a gasps behind. I turn and saw my mate staring back at me with widened eyes and shocked face. Maybe she noticed that I’m naked that made her cheeks flushed with red. I groan with the sight of her. My body is trembling with desire as my wolf is trying to dominate and claim her. But I know better not to mind my own desire right now.