Prologue pg.1

Kia's POV: We stopped fighting the guards, but we already killed 30 of them in the time the leader told us to hold back. Chi said"I thought that we just walked into a trap, seems I am mistaken." We were let in, I see suprised faces for very little assassins in our clan are nekos, the reason we are called that is because nekos are loyal to our master, so we're actually called loyal assassins instead of neko assassins.We went into the living room of the castle, Ok ,so the people that are in my team is Chi and Ender. Chi is the commander,good at sword combat, Ender is the person that heals us and uses magic to do both range and close attacks, while I'm the one with the bow, the best archer out of the clan,and it's true for the clan leader told me so. We were talking, Chi said" Man, I wish we were back in the human world! Not in this stupid castle." I reminded her by saying,"Our leader wanted us here, so we are to stay here."Ender said" What will those vampires ask us to do, I wonder...?" I said" Hopefully it's not chores, I'm terrible at house cleaning..." Chi said" Seriously that's what your worried about?" I said" Yes,should I be worrying about something else?" Ender smiled and said" No, Kia..." I was assigned to Prince Blade, and two other princes that means that I follow their orders till we leave.

Prince Blade's POV: I have to meet the keeper of the Reserve. My father ,the king, said that he would be my servant for the whole time their staying. The only problem is that he has to also serve two of my other brothers. I am the middle child of the 9 princes that are here. My father,you could say, has had a ton of lovers and the only two brothers, that I have, that are fully blood related to each other is Sky and Brice. I walked into the door and saw three people, a girl and two boys. One of the boys was a neko, he had green eyes ,brown hair and dark gray fur ears and tail. The other boy had black hair, with a wand in his hand. I said" I'm Prince Blade, who are you three?" The girl said" Names Chi. The one with black hair is Ender and the other boy is Kia. Nice to meet you." Kia said" Your Blade?" I said" Yes, were you not listening?" Kia shook his head. Chi said" Kia is now your new servant... Probartly why he was making sure... Before I forget, our leader has a couple of rules when it comes to our clan being servants. He should be getting people to find all the princes,he wants them to meet in the office.Oh yeah and Kia doesn't talk much ,so good luck with that!" I exited and headed to my father's office. Their leader,I'm guessing is the person in a leather jacket with gray hair. He said to all my brothers and me," The reason they are going under your commands is because your father and I will be having a couple of meetings with all the clans for vampires to discuss peace. The rules: you can not do anything that involves physical contact... If I get word of this then, let's just say, you'll be fishing for a long time to find it." Simple enough... I went back and saw a gray cat on my bed. I said" Who are you?" The kitten yawned with a mew. The kitten turned into Kia. He still had clothes on, flexible jeans and a blue shirt. I said" Oh, it's you. Kia." He said" Hi!" I don't know what it is , but he looks cute sitting on my bed after he stretched. I said" What are you doing here?" He said" We were instructed to sleep in our master's room." He yawned again. It is midnight right now, my father said that this was a test for me and the younger siblings to control our thirst. Wait a second, so he is to sleep here? He turned into a cat and laid down. I said" Ok." Then went to bed after I took a shower and put on pajamas. I was only in my under wear. Kia didn't seem to care as he went to sleep near my feet. I just laid in my bed and read one of my books ,since I know that one of my butlers will come with some blood for me. After I finished half of the book, one of my butlers came in and gave me some blood in a wine glass. Kia seemed to have woken up from something and walked towards my drink that was in my hands.He sniffed the drink and his face squinted. He meowed again.I said" I don't speak cat... Kia." He transformed back to his normal form to where he had pajamas and said with a squinted face," How can you drink that? It smells gross.." I laughed at that,then said" Well, what if I told you I don't like tuna sandwiches?" He said" But their delicious! Oh.. I think I got it." He yawned then transformed into a kitten. He went to sleep and I slept for a couple of hours.I woke up to someone saying" Master! Master! Masterrrr! Time to get up, Master!"

Kia's POV: I said to Blade,while shaking him,"Master!" He said,in a deep voice," who is waking me up this early!?" I said,as my eyes changed to blue,"It's Kia... Don't get so mad...it's 10 o' clock in the afternoon.." He opened his eyes and sat up from his bed and said" Good afternoon then what is it? Did your eyes just change color?" I said" I'm hungry! And Your father wants to talk to you! And what color are they?" He said"bluish green..." My eyes change color depending on my emotions, green is when I'm happy or content, you could say it's my normal eye color, but my eyes can turn blue if I'm sad or disappointed ,light blue if I'm feeling brave and so on. I said" It's a neko thing..." He nodded, a sign that he was listening,and went out the door. I followed him but was called over by Prince Jazz. I call him Sire. I said" Yes,Sire?" He said" I need you to help me get some papers from my office, while I go to a meeting with my two younger brothers that fought after one of the toys.Think you can handle that?" I nodded,and he smiled then said" There on the bottom shelf labeled [Important Documents] bring them into my room which is beside Blade's on the left across from it." I said" Ok." I did what he wanted me to do and went into his room, which smelled like his sent which is roses, then put the documents on the desk and went out. I'm tired maybe I should take a cat nap, but then again I could have another order. I closed my eyes to get a little eye rest but ended up falling asleep.