pg.3

Blade's POV: I woke up early,6:00 am to be exact. I looked over at the little bed chair to see Kia in human form sleeping in a little ball with his tail beside his right leg and his ears up. I walks over there and thought," might as well wake him up, he wakes me up all the time." He has been here for 1 whole week.I did notice that as I looked at his back,looked like there was something under his shirt.. I haven't changed my servant for I want to know more about him. I petted his tail and he moved slightly and said," Nyan~" He then jumped out of his chair and said," Hu? M-master? What are you doing up?" I said" Looks like I found one way to wake you up.. But I am here to tell you that there is a party that You and I will be attending, each Prince gets to pick which servant gets to go." He was blushing and said," Did you mess with my... Tail?" I smirked and said" Yes and you made a cute little sound ,too." His eyes were pink and his blushing turned redder. I said" You have to get dressed in a butler outfit.Let's go." I handed him the butler outfit after he stretched and his tail went straight then back to normal.

(This is what the outfit looks like except he has pants on, and there's no bunny ears

(This is what the outfit looks like except he has pants on, and there's no bunny ears. The white hole on the back is wear Kia's tail goes through.He also has white long sleeves instead of gloves.)
He steps out of the bathroom and said," Where are we going at such an hour? It's only 4:00 in the afternoon." I looked at him and he looked good in the outfit I picked. Chi said that he wouldn't talk to me but he's talking to me now, I guess he was a little shy at first. I said" How's the comfort of your outfit.? And we have to meet my other brothers and servants before we go out. You already know Jazz and Ender." He nodded and we went out of my room. I guess it is technically Kia and my room, but he won't be staying here for long. I have to make the most of it...And not develop feelings.

Jazz's POV: Now don't get me wrong Kia is a great servant, it's just that Ender is more of a I-don't-obey -every-order... Well, Kia doesn't either but he hangs out with Blade  so much. It would seem that my brother can't be cold-hearted to Kia. Whenever I mention it, I get a "Whatever" or a "I'm not nice.. I'm a vampire,"from Blade. I walk over to Kia and said" Kia, you know Ender?" Ender said" Hello Kia! You've been a good assassin...I mean a bad assassin since we can't kill anyone.." Kia nodded, and then said to me," Yes, Sire. I know Ender." I looked at Kia's outfit and realize that he is wearing a red butler outfit instead of a black one like the new servants are suppose to have.I have to talk with Blade about this.. I walked away from the two since they haven't seen each other for a while and need time to catch up. I said to Blade,"Hello.. Why is Kia in a red outfit and not black? He'll stand out more.. you know this right?" Blade said" Yes, but I think it will help him socialize...I mean, it will bother him to the point where he's annoyed at me.. But I don't care.. It'll be fun to watch..." I smiled and said" Man, you just can't be a cold-hearted vampire when it comes to Kia... I think I like this soft-hearted side of you." He said" Whatever...Kia, Ender! We're leaving right now.! Let's go!" He stood up and went over to the limo that me and him are sharing. Kia was right behind him,he also said" What's with the rush? Did Sire say something? .... Master...?" Blade said" Just drop it and stop asking questions.." Kia did as he was asked but he mumbled things to himself.. something along the lines of," Master's being moody today.. Oh well."

Kia's POV: I mumbled," What's with Master today.. he's being moody today.. wonder why.. Maybe it's the party... oh well." The whole entire time I was wondering, what caused Master to be in a bad mood and didn't even relize that the car stopped.Blade said,"We're here..Remember the mission?" The mission is for us to go in and act like regular butlers if we see anything out of the ordinary then we are to investigate it immediately. I said," Yes, Master.. We understand the mission..Right, Ender?" Ender nodded and then we went out of the limo. It's been a couple of hours..Blade has a load of girls by him..Makes me want to hiss at them.. Why are they so close to him? And what are they giggling about? I have been busy this whole time.I was able to find out each of the girls names and they were princesses.... Ender walked up to me and said" Hay, are you ok?" I looked over to him and said" Yeah... Just bored,I guess.." I then looked back at Blade and the giggling girls. Ender said" You say that but your eyes.." I looked back at him and said" What color are they? I couldn't tell that they changed color..like I normally can." He said calmly," Their dark red.. What are you angry at?" I said," Honestly... I don't know...." My gase went back to Blade and those girl.

Ender's POV:His eyes turned from their normal forest green to pink again as he looked at Blade..He's never had that eye color before.. I think that the pink eyes he has now is love... Maybe. Kia whispered to me " I found the target! Let's execute the target."

Kia's POV: We went to get the target. I got my little bow with some arrow as I shot and put my scarf out, to cover my mouth and nose.I went after the target while Ender went to dispose of the drink that he put something in. Ender returned by my side after a couple of minutes. We fought, I jumped onto a little outstretch of roof to get higher ground for he wasn't the only bad guy there. We were doing fine till... Blade came in and I had to block the weapon that the bad guy was using to hurt him when we fell to the ground.I mumbled,"Idiot!" I then severely injured the guy that attacked Blade and me. Ender said," Kia, is that injury bad?" I said," No, it's only a little cut... And Blade! What were you thinking!?" Blade said," You and Ender didn't say anything on the comm, so we went to look for you." Just then Jazz came in and said" Ender! Kia! ...oh so that's what you were doing, why didn't you say anything? Blade and I were worried if a vampire got you two!"