Chapter 3 pg.10

Kia's POV: I got up early, out of habit ,and... I opened my eyes to find out that I ended up in Blade's bed. Man, what's up with my sleep walking problem?!He's our soulmate,we have to be near him..Shut up you, I haven't done any sleep walking ever and now I'm sleep walking and ending up in Blade's bed. I got out of the bed, even though Blade had a grip on me... I ate some pop-tarts because I knew that, I would have to cook breakfast. It was 5:00 pm, thank goodness it's only Sunday for then I would have rushed.. I went into the kitchen and saw butlers there! A butler said," Sorry,but this is a reserved kitchen for the princes..." There's a rule that states all princes don't have special treatment... I need backup, I woke up Ender and We went back into the kitchen. The guy repeated what he said to me earlier and I let my eyes turn to a yellow color ,then said," really? Well,I suggest that you get out of here and if I see you in this kitchen again, having dorm members stay out then Trust me when I say you WILL pay..." The butler guy said," You couldn't even beat me.. Kid."I said, with my eyes still yellow,"You want to make a bet about that? because I don't like repeating myself." I had a knife at his throat ready to kill..Ender said," Kia.. Knife down! Sorry about that but my names Ender the sorcerer and the person that threatened you with a knife is Kia the keeper."He flinched,after noticing my yellow eyes, he said," Your the keeper? *coughs awkwardly* Sorry... Meant no disrespect..." My eyes changed normal and Ender said," We know, you're just following orders given to you... Kia is a person that tries to get everyone to follow the rules and one of the rules states that the butlers can only be by the princes side for protection... So you guys aren't really suppose to make them breakfast or anything.." Just then the butlers ran away and I turned to see the guy that stole my first kiss!Which we could kill... I really, really want to kick him in the face...Kick him,then! That would be rude! Man, I hate my other self. I said," Were you the one who ordered them to come in here,just to annoy people." He smirked and said something that I wasn't paying attention to.The reason I shouted and acted out like that is well... I was an orphan when my parents died from a car incident,my oldest brother was taken to an orphanage, while my little brother and I had to turn into theives.. Rich people are lucky for they don't know what it feels like to almost starve to death... Then again I imagine that it's very painful for the princes with their blood thirst.All of a sudden when we were going around campus for being kind of bored, we were then chased by angry fangirls! What is it with people... Mostly popular girls being angry with us?! What did we... Oh no there prodartly Blade or Jazz's fans! We ran all the way back home, Blade and Jazz were beside each other in a chair each. While me and Ender were holding the door,Ender said," Can someone help us?" Jazz and Blade came over,and started helping us block the door, after that Blade said," What was that all about?" I said," Every single person that was chosen by a prince is hunted by fangirls... So they can get information on why they chose them... I'm just glad Ender and I made it out alive!" Ender said,"Yeah, that was a close one.." After a knock,and with the head mister said," Open this door!"

Blade's POV: We opened up the door and saw the head dorm member,then saw the fangirls, who were looking at Kia and Ender daydreamingly. Kia hid behind Ender for not liking the attention. They better not get any ideas, Kia's mine...I noticed that Jazz was also glaring at the girls. I said," Can you lovely ladies leave? Ender, Kia,Jazz and I have some things to discuss..." I heard them say things like,"Ok," or a "Bye!" and so on. I said," Ok,What is up?" Kia said," I don't know,their were so many of them and they came out of nowhere! Almost as if they knew that Ender and I were going to walk around campus early from getting annoyed at those butlers," his eyes changed to yellow,"That ran away like scarred little mice for their life's... I mean they ran really fast when that Prince dude,that kissed me,came." I clenched my teeth and said," He WHAT!?" Oh, I'm killing him for stealing a kiss off my innocent kitten..!After a couple of days, Kia and I listed suspects of who could have ordered the butlers and prodartly paid the girls. The only person that I could think was my brother,that takes an interest in my kitten... I don't know why I'm being so overprotective... Almost like my instinct knows somethings going to happen...Today is the day that we go to the flee market where people sell things they don't want.Kia and I walked together and I found it weird that he likes cute animals that are also deadly... He didn't pick a normal cat but he did get a red-striped tiger stuff animal. I let Kia go since they are to many witnesses for something bad to happen,after getting the stuffed animal he wanted, for the animal was said by the seller,"One of the three left in the world.." After a while when the market was almost closed for it getting night time, I saw Kia killing people, one of his eyes being half red and empty. Jazz said," A witch is controlling him... Must be close by, Blade, I need you to find the witch while Ender and I fight!" Ender got out a sword and was fighting Kia, not hurting him, while Kia looked like he was going in for the kill. He had tears going down his eyes...as he held his scythe going to his neck cutting it, but I didn't know that tell I got back. I found the witch and killed her with my knife... She was clever with Kia being a distraction and trying to kill the evidence so that she could run away in time,but she wasn't fast enough. I saw him being carried to the hospital, the cut was so deep it was prodartly going to have to under go surgery. I wanted to break down and cry just like Chi was,but I distracted myself from the pain in my heart by talking to Ender. I said," What happened?" Ender said," I see you got the witch? That's good.. No other accidents will happen... Kia got controlled by a witch.He didn't have control of his body,and put the scythe,that he carries,into his neck." After a couple of days,and the news that Kia was going to live. I visited him,and he always smiled,a sad smile, that showed his pain... He said," I remember it all... Killed those people... I know that I kill people all the time but... Me killing innocent people..." I grabbed his cheeks to make him look at me and said," That wasn't your fault,it was against your will... You couldn't do anything to fight the witch's mind control on you... Pining it on yourself won't change what happened and wouldn't help you move on.." He smiled gratefully,then said," Thank you... The doctor said that I could get out of here tomorrow.. I'll have to make up for not being able to cook." I said," You don't have to do that... Just get some rest and I can heal the scar on your neck... Ok?" He nodded with tired eyes, I heard that Kia hasn't slept from today or yesterday from the incident. He opened his mouth then closed it,then shook his head.I said,as I smiled for once since Kia's injury," What is it?" He said,weakly almost as if he was afraid to say this,"Can you stay with me...? Till I fall asleep... I mean you don't have to.. If you don't want to ,but..."