pg.5

Jazz's POV:Is it weird that I found what he did hot.? Prodartly.. Ender said,"2:00 am...Of course, and do you know how long Kia and I were waiting to be dismissed? 4 hours that's what!"I totally forgot about being able to dismiss them,Ender just looked so cute being jealous. Chi said," Come on, Ender. You don't mean to make them feel bad... Your just tired... Maybe I shouldn't have woken you up...I swear,we should have left you two." Ender stretched and yawned,then said," Whatever,I'm too tired to argue with you.." Ender leaned back and Chi said," Don't fall back asleep!" Ender said,with his eyes closed," But you said you could leave me here...So I'm getting some shut eye." I said,"She didn't mean it,now come on.We still have to wake up Kia." Ender said,"Chi please don't give him coffee! Remember the last time he mistaken coffee for chocolate milk..." Chi said," Good point..Crazy Kia or Sleepy Kia.." Blake said,as he shook him," Kia, wake up..We're leaving.." Kia said,"5 more minutes,Master.." Blake said,seriously," If you don't get up and start moving, I'll be forced to carry you..." Kia got up ,really fast and said," No..no,I'm good..."I noticed that Kia was blushing a little. I then left with the others. We went into the limo and Ender fell asleep on the couch beside me,since everyone was waiting for some dinner. Kia also feel asleep beside Blade,who smiled as he looked at the boy under his arm. I can't really say anything about me though,for I was doing the same with Ender.

Blade's POV: I said to Jazz,as I picked up Kia bridal style," I'm going to take Kia to our room..." Jazz picked up Ender and said," Same." We went our seperate ways.I put Kia down,but he had a grip on my shirt.I had to lay down beside him..

Blade and Jazz's POV:....Little did I know that this was the last day,I'd see him...For 2 whole years...