Chapter 5 pg. 14

Kia's POV: Man..I woke up and felt like I forgot the whole week or was in a coma for a month...What day is it? I opened my eyes to see that Blade was in his underwear....beside me...and I was only in my underwear....I jumped out of bed and fell,as I fell,I said,"Ehp!.." Blade woke up and turned over to me,he said,"Good to have you conscious, Kia." I said,confused," What's today and why are you in my bed with only underwear..and when did I undress into only underwear...???" Blade smiled and said," Today is Monday...You said you were hot and took your clothes off...last monday...being in the bed,sleeping or having something to eat... I didn't know you liked milk,so much..kitten." I said,with a blush as I looked away," D-don't call me that! And That explains why I thought that I forgot something with days.." I can't believe I was so improper...Is that the word..? Although that is how my cat instincts...I said,"Can you like.... close your eyes..?" Blade said,"Oh come on now ,kitten...I told you that you've been in that outfit for a week..so I've already seen you walk around in your underwear.." I blushed and said," Yeah..but...Fine...But if I caught you looking...I'll...kill you?" Blade smiled and said,"Yeah..or you could go back to sleep since it's.." He looked at the clock and then said,"8:00 in the morning.." I said,"Nope..." I went over and took out some clothes. When I bent down to reach the bottom drawer.My body shivered,I turned around as I stood up straight.I glared at said smirking boy,and crossed my arms. He said,"What? I needed to check if you had the same reaction...Sadly not.." I wonder what I did,when ever he did that... I hope it wasn't to embarrassing... then again animal instinct for me is always embarrassing,mostly why they lock me up in a room...Yeah, that's the only thing I remember,being stuck in a dark room.

Blade's POV: I had to check! When he was in heat...which ended today,he flirted so much.Whenever He wanted to get back to being dressed..since his heat cooled down a bit...which was rare now that I think about it,I looked at his butt,when my eyes were wondering out of my control...He would shiver then turn around and say," Teddy bear...don't look there...I mean.. you can if you want ,but...teasing me like that is not really a good thing to do to someone who's in heat..especially a neko... darling."Every pause he did he got closer and closer to me..till he was whispering in my ear. Kia though didn't do that right after heat though...He then got dressed then said,prodartly since I was still under the covers," Did I do..or say anything...naughty? like bad?" I smirked and said,"You wouldn't want to hear what you said..." He blushed,with his ears down,and said," It was that bad?" I petted his head,as he blushed a tomato shade of red,"You were under the expression of heat...Don't sweat what you did.." He said,while blushing,"Put some clothes on,and You're still avoiding my question..." I then said,"Fine..!"As I walked away,I said,"Teddy bear...don't look there...I mean.. you can if you want ,but...teasing me like that is not really a good thing to do to someone who's in heat..especially a neko...darling." He blushed more shades of red,it was now a scarlet red.He shuttered,"I-i said...t-that.." I nodded my head,'yes,' then went to get some clothes on.

Kia's POV: I can't go out there knowing that I did something like that....It had to be a prince vampire! I broke out of character! My usual happy self...I don't flirt!But I do, I bet it was bad to...Although he is like a teddy bear..Yeah he is..NO! Can't think that way or clan leader will make me not have a partner in the tournament.I went out of the room,after getting dressed, then went into the kitchen,I saw a note that said,"

Dear Kia and Blade,

Jazz and I are out for the day to get new training gear and prepare for the tournament,which is January 12,but the cold will prodartly help with wanting to run and train...So Jazz has no excuses.. Any way.. ********-***** Sorry.. Jazz made me write wrong...He wants to see me write..which is weird..Anyway, what I was going to write was,Hope to see you in the arena after breakfast!

-Sincerely, Ender. (-____-)

After reading the note, I noticed that some people,aka The Gang without their notorious leader came in. A guy,that had black hair and blue eyes,said,"Hello, pip-squeak! Are you going to slave away on the stove because of a princes orders? Oh..wait,you were sick for a week! I forgot! Maybe next time, you can stand up to us like a man..wait your not a man,your a little kitten..." Blade came in,but I was more focused on chocking the guy..to death,my eyes yellow,which meant that I was in predatory mode... which is when I want to kill something...Mostly everything in sight,I'm usually good at keeping in my anger and it didn't really offend me,that much,so I don't know why I'm killin' him...but I can't control myself for my inner predator took over...I'm in control...Right now,I'm just an observer..but in the back of my mind,all I can hear and do is 'kill on sight.' Blade got me off of him,while he was pinning me down.I was able to take back control,but I couldn't remember what I did..I said,"Can you get off of me?" Blade looked at me,concerned. I don't know why..I mean we just fell or I fell and Blade was in front of me? No, then I would be pinning him down..What happened?I almost got to kill someone..A pitty. The guy said," You're a psycho path!"He's kind of right. Then him and his gang ran,while Blade got off of me. I said," What was that all about?" Blade said,"You were chocking him...What did he say to you?" I said,"I...can't remember...What color were my eyes?" He said,"Yellow cat-like eyes ?Why?" I said,"Hm... Must be an after affect..I'll control it later..Ender gave us a short note,and it said that they wouldn't join us for breakfast! Can we go out to eat? I heard a really good restaurant near the arena, that Ender wanted us to go to."