Chapter 8 pg.20

Kia's POV: Now today is when we do karaoke! I love singing... Even though I'm terrible...at it! Ender was the first one to sings song! We usually have to play on a stage, I am to camera shy to go on stage though. I do sing on the microphone to test if it works before people come to the performance though. I sang Horrible Kids,in Nightcore version,by Cherry. The audio for the music works,the microphone seems to work to. I wonder if I go higher than I am if it will pierce your ears with the sound.I updated Ender and Chi on the equipment. Blade said," Your not going to sing,Kia." I scratched the back of my head,and nervously said," No... I'm not, they usually have cameras and there's usually so many people since anyone can join in the karaoke." Blade said," Such a scaredy cat.." I said,as my left cat ear twitched," Seriously? Did you have to make that joke?" Blade said," No,but I found annoying you with that face, very funny.." I sighed and said," Are you going to sing in the karaoke?" Blade said," Of course! I have to please the fans!" I laughed at that for people usually see him being a cold-hearted person,but I've never seen that before. He's really kind if you get to know him. Some of my friends that don't have a prince as their other partner,worry about me being ok with a cold-hearted prince. I said," He's cool,once you get to know him,really." Anyway, The thing began after we just got finished with everything. People were surprised to see me,at least the few people ;who knew me.

Blade's POV: Some other princes and princesses were talking about the event,even though it hasn't even started yet. Kia went back stage to help with the technology. I,on the other hand, talked with the people. Bella asked if I was singing in karaoke. I told her that I was and she suggested we do a duet. I said," As much as I would love to do a duet with you,I have already picked the song that I'm going to sing. Next year though,we prodartly can." During the event with a princess singing a song,about love,There was an announcement.It said," Golden Bell! Report to the principles office." Kia got up and went out of the room. It continued like usual. That is tell an announcement said," People in the academy! I have Kia Golden Bell as a hostage! You will let me get out of here alive and not follow me,for if you do, I will shoot him as soon as I see you.!" I know this voice but I can't figure out who it is.. Ender said," Oh no,Kia..." I saw one of my servants,that follow Slitheran, push my Kia in the halls ,all the way to the limo. I really,really wanted to kill the person! How dare he! I knew that Slitheran would play a trick to get Kia! But this! The next day,there was an unknown video playing. The person appeared was a guy in a mask,Slitheran. He said," Hello! Well!i'm here to test something,from one of my dad's orders! You see I have kidnapped both,Kia! And..Bella! You can only save one person! This has to be decided from the person that tries to rescue them! Oh and to be more pecific I mean Prince Blade! If you don't come after the clock strikes twelve then I get to do whatever torture to them both." Kia said,"When I get out of these restraints! I will kill you on sight!? Would I have permission to do that,from the commander... You won't get away with this!" He said," Oh,Really? Kia.." He touched him and stroked his check. Kia was flinching,when he did that. Bella said," Blade! Please come soon! And save me!" Kia said," Wait a second... Bella,Didn't the kidnapper say that he was going to make us fall down.." The camera then gets picked up and below them is water. With them in restraints they would drown. A person behind the camera,Slitheran,said," I'm so glad that you remembered that,Kia.! Your only be able to save one of them. What a pitty,one has to die!" No,Bella or Kia? My little kitten or the princess that is shipped with me, that is one of my friends, from childhood. I went to the house that Slitheran said. I went there. Kia and Bella were sitting down and Kia kept on saying," I have a curfew ! Can I go home?" Bella said,"I know! Slitheran locking us in here is bad enough! I have to be with.. You in here!" Kia looked at her with distaste,he said," I rather not be trapped in here with you,but here we are! Oh,Hi Blade!"

Kia's POV: I saw Blade at the door! I wanted to hug him... But I was under restraints. The kidnapper creep said," Blade! So glad of you to come to this get-together!" Blade said,"Slitheran... Take off that hood! And What do you mean I have to choose?" The guy,'Slitheran', took off his hood then he said," My dad wanted to test something... If I say the actual truth to this,then it would fail." Blade said," Don't worry guys! Just hang in there!" I laughed,Bella looked at me weird,so I said," What? I thought it was funny! You know since we're in restraints and we really can't go anywhere! And where hanging from a cage! No? It's not that funny? Oh... Yeah I guess it's not the time to make a joke..." Bella said that it wasn't funny and not the right time... Oh well. Wonder Who Blade is going to choose... I think he's going to choose Bella ,cause I can fly out of here,if I needed too.He knows that we can get out! But I don't know if his inner vampire will accept us falling down.