Chapter 11 pg.29

Blade's POV: I was to interrogate Bella since she gave no information to them. I went into the room and said," Hello, Bella. I have some questions to ask you." Bella said," Hello Blade~.... What do I owe the pleasure?" I said," Still Flirting when you know that I won't flirt back.?Just who are you working for?" Bella said," The number one enemy of the Academy! This academy will over power the many vampire guards that we have if they ever attacked! Their a threat! What Why am I even telling you this!? I hate you! You became a monster manipulated by that ,that feline!" I said," Thank you for telling me,and I have my own mind... No one can manipulate me." I then went out of the room. Kia said to Ender," Why can't I interrogate?!" Ender shook his head,and said," You would just get her annoyed.! Besides if anyone can get her to talk it's Blade.! I mean she does have a crush on him! Oh... That's what you don't like?" Kia glared at him,then I came in and said," What or Who are you two talking about?" Kia said,"We were just talking about ...um... Nothing to do with the main mission! Totally not!" I smiled and then patted his head as I said," You're such a terrible liar..." Kia said," I could l-lie if I wanted to! And it b-be believable!" I said," Sure you could..." Kia's ears folded down to his head as he frowned,knowing that I said that sarcastically. So cute. I said," She told me that she is working with the witches. They're target is Kia. " Kia said," Cool! Wait... What's a target?" Ender said," You know the person or object you want to destroy." Kia said," Oh,right... I thought he said,terigin." I said," So That's really bad... Why Kia though? Wouldn't they want to get the leader of the group." Ender said," Kia though is the back ground leader for coming up with things and solving situations that we give him,though he does it subconsciously."

Kia's POV: I went over to Chi as I saw her new weapon... I said," Wow... An M19.. That's so cool! I like the scythe for close range,and a bow for long range, but for loud war weapons I rather hold a machine gun,or a pistol!" Blade said," It worries me that you like such devices." I said," I've seen weapons,people murdered,betrayal and a lot of other horrors... I don't get why you're worried."
No One's POV: Blade looked at Kia like he was the most innocent person in the world and he was,even after seeing so much,that most people don't even know with the world's cruel mess, Kia has seen it all. Kai would always reply to anyone who spoke about his past," It's in the past.! The past may be what makes you who you are today,but what you do know is your choose and chance to do something." Kia was a very wise person many people in the assassins even to the day of the DWMA looked to him for guidance. Blade didn't know who Kia could be so innocent after seeing such horrible things. I guess that is what attracted Blade to him. He was able to calm him down with his inner vampire out and was able to be calm in a situation where a women's life paid in his hands with his actions. He had acted causally,like it never happened even Shen they talked about it. Kia admired Blade for a different reason,it was how calm and collective he could be,even when his instinct told him to thirst on every person in the room that he was in. It was true,he stayed in control the only time that he ever lost character was when he hadn't had any blood for a couple of weeks. Kia knew that in any situation they were in,that Blade would be calm and collected,even be able to protect anyone...or hurt anyone if they dared to kill any of his friends. Loyalty was what Kia liked in a person,no matter where they came from,if they were able to stay loyal to a person or protect someone that they know with their own life ,so the person could run away,he would love them as only a friends,but with Blade's case it was different.Blade was a person in charge ,someone who stood up for complete strangers... Kia and Blade loved a lot about the other person,but only have been able to say it once,for not wanting the witches to know just how much they meant to eat other. What they didn't realize was that someone was after the Blood Thrown and without them knowing was able to overhear their conversation,and confession to each other. The first place of the mysterious persons actions was to find Bella and get her out then kidnap Kia for her to have her wish then use Kia as Lea way for the crown. Sneaking under the cover of darkness,he found Bella's cell,as she was fake sleeping as so that the guards would leave her to rest,or that's what they thought. He came in the area through the door and whispered,while taking his hood off," Hello Bella." It was none other that Slitheran. He wanted Kia and Bella wanted Blade,it was a perfect way for them to get what they wanted. The plan for them was to get Kia,then have Blade submit and give himself to Bella in trade that Kia would be safe,not thinking of what or where he could be safe,then Lia keeping him in a tower where he was to stay as Slitheran looked at him. They forgot though that Kia and Blade has powerful allies. Also the fact that Kia and Blade are barely ever away from each other and they didn't know that Kia and Blade slept together as well... You may wonder how this turns out and to who will win... The opinion for who you think is all to you.