pg. 27

Kia's POV: Chi then told us her story," My family was normal... My uncle is actually John,so I came along with him,for not wanting to be a burden to my family and be able to live my life to the fullest. Being able to travel around the world and do something to help others was too good for me to pass off. I know, my story is very boring and typical,but that's what happened.As a kid, I always wanted to be a sort of hero,being where I am today,I can do just that. I was shocked at first that my uncle would make a academy based on being a hero, but he did. It's more organized,has more people...I say it was a good strategy on his part and requires less danger." I already knew their stories,but it was good to have my memory refreshed on them telling it again. Jazz said," And...You?" I said," Oh...Well,I used to live in a two story house with my three brothers,my mom and my dad,it was very peaceful..One day,my parents got into a car accident with neither of them surviving, my mom and dad never contacted any of the other family members, so My oldest brother, that's human, got taken to an orphanage, My little brother,Con and I were to young to relies that we were being left to die. After a couple of years, Con and I were master thieves on the street.We stole things that were necessary, Food,new clothes and shoes... We also took Nintendos,since we got bored. We hid our belonging being a garbage dump...so our clothes always smelled like garbage. After a while My brother Con was kidnapped by people that worked for the pound,since we mostly wondered around in the day,in our cat forms...It was to look for other places where they was food and clothing. After a week,John came over to me in my time of need and help me find my brother,Con and insure his safety,under the condition that I became an assassin to help with the search. I said yes,immediately. I mean I really did have nothing to lose,and he did say that he would help me find my brother. I was able to find him,he's at a thieves guild with his soulmate.. He couldn't be happier,I visit him when I need information,he's was like the assassins' spy. He looks almost identical to me,we are exactly a year apart,with us being born on the same day..." I said that with a smile, I really did wish that I could see my brother more often but that would put him in danger of being found out by the other thieves.. The group wasn't bad,for all of them were poor and had to do it to survive,but they had to be frightening to intimidate people that got in their way if a person in their group was said to be a weak link, it would ruin their image.They didn't really like fighting,so...well,you can guess the rest.

Blade's POV: I heard that story when we got to the academy and first seen him. I didn't really believe that someone so kind and innocent,came from that background,but he said it in even more detail than he did the first time, prodadly so I would listen to the story. I smiled at that,and then said,when my smile disappeared," We child really get going to Karma castle,knowing her.She is probably in her room. "

Ender's POV: Man Karma castle looked awesome,the outside was beautiful this time of year,since they had cherry blossoms and a bunch of different flowers everywhere... I guess you could say that I,Ender,am a person that loves natural beauty such as this. Jazz said," Ender... I know this place is pretty,but you don't have to look so mesmerized by it." I said," Right,we're here to get someone and question them... My bad... Still it looks amazing." Jazz just smiled and nodded,Kia,Blade,Jazz and I went inside where a butler was. The butler looked at Kia with fear in his eyes,and Kia just glared at him. Blade said," Do you know where Bella is at this time?" The butler said," Y-yes... Follow me."

Blade's POV: We followed the person,it took a long time to get to her room,since the other princesses were trying to get us to spent time with them,it was very annoying.I didn't like how they wanted my attention. The butler opened the door only to reveal that Bella was not in her room. Kia said," Hmmm... Ender,Should I track her down from here?" Ender said," Yes,but be careful... You don't need to push yourself." Kia nodded and then left. Ender said," He will call us and when he does he will need back-up. Good thing I have a tracker on his phone."

Kia's POV: I ask for permission to use my power and I got it from Ender. You see my true power comes out when I choose my mate,but by only being able to look at him and not kiss him or something like that then I can't really use it for long. I found Bella and she ran. I said,as we were as high as a building," Your going to be a good girl and give us information that we need to get the person behind the kidnappings... If you don't agree to this then I have permission to let you go plop on to the ground to die.. Don't think your going to live for this high can lead you to die,beige your healing factor even registers that you were hurt." She said," I am behind it! I wanted to kill you! You insolent little neko! You don't deserve to have my Bladey-Waydy.!" I was feeling tire... Being able to use my wings and expand them with talking is really... I called Ender and told him to come over to get Bella. I got us to the ground and as soon as I saw them,I passed out as my wings went to their normal little size.