Chapter 4 pg. 12

Blade's POV: Today is the second week that I've been here and the second weekend. It's Saturday,in November. Kia woke up first and made breakfast for everyone, Ender,Jazz,Chi,him and me. Kia is carrying that book again,I asked Ender,"Why does Kia always read and write in that book?" Ender said,"It's filled with all his memories and has some children stories when he was with his actual family." That makes since I would prodartly carry that around with me to...After a couple of days,Kia was freaking out one day..He said,"Ender! My journal!!! I can't find it!!" Ender said,worried,"What do you mean you can't find it?!?!" Kia said,"The worst part is if anyone opens it.."Ender's eyes widened and he yelled,"We got to find that book!!!!" We helped them try to find the book for the rest of the day.We searched the bedroom,the living room,the kitchen,we also tried to look around campus and we asked some people if they seen a black leather bond book anywhere.The people said that they didn't... We had to stop for it getting late.

Kia's POV: That book has Ender and I's secret about Blade and Jazz!!! If Alic and his gang find that book, he'll use it against me to make him his slave to do anything he wants?! The worst part is that Ender would also be tied into the mix!Ender said,"We'll find the book, Kia. For now all we can do is hope that we find it tomorrow.." I nodded and Blade and I went to our room..I took a shower since I knew that nobody would be there in the middle of the night. I took off my shirt and let my wings flap up and down, finally free from being folded by my back.My wings are raven black.. for I found my soulmate...they changed from snow white to raven black...whenever I see Blade.That's why I keep them folded,because I know that Ender and Chi would want me to tell who it is...I think they already know though..well at least Ender does.I just wish I could tell him...and not be scared of rejection when he finds out what I really am. I took a shower then went back to the room with pajamas on.I was wearing pokemon pajamas..and a little rode since it covered me up more,and I maybe could sleep without having Blade there...or sleep walking..I'm getting tired of that..It's so embarrassing.. When Blade came in,it surprised me that he went to me..His eyes were red,and he was clenching his teeth shut. I said," Blade?? Are you ok?" He looked at me,then put his face next to my neck. I blushed when he did that for he was on top of me,pinning me on the bed,I said,"Blade??" He took a whiff of air next to my neck then said,"I'm hungry for blood...I was able to get into this room without killing anyone,but your in the room...with your blood...teasing me..."

Blade's POV: It's midnight...where our vampire thirst is at it's highest craving...None of the butlers have gotten any blood from the hospital....and I'm really getting tired of waiting..For I've been waiting a whole two weeks to clench the thirst.Having Kia's neck so close and him being so,so vulnerable...I can't resist it.My fangs went out,but before I could bite..Someone picked me off of him...I looked at the cause,and found that it was Jazz. he said,"Blade...I know I shouldn't get in the way when it comes to you two..but I don't want you to suck all of his blood out from him..." I am known to be ruthless when I suck out someones blood..but I can be gentle...I noticed that Jazz had blood covering some of his mouth,I said,from the thirst I was in,"That's easy for you to say!Who's blood did you get,since the butlers haven't gotten here??" He said,"That's personal and I didn't kill him..." Kia said,"You drank from Ender!!!.." Jazz let me go and said," How do you know..?" Kia said," You kind of smell like Ender...that's how I know." With that opportunity I bite Kia...Kia gasped as he closed his eyes. Having some blood in my mouth,and the delicious taste..I groaned. I heard the door close,indicating that Jazz left. I was still drinking his blood till I heard Kia say,weakly,"Blade...Stop..."He then went limp as I stopped drinking,I licked the wound for it to heal faster.I looked at Kia,now asleep...I only ever saw him one time when he was asleep and it's still there..like there's something under his shirt beside his back.I laid beside him,and in his sleep ,he cuddled up to me.I heard his light breathing,as I too feel asleep,with my stomach full.

Kia's POV: Blade...bite me... does that mean he claimed me..? Course it does! I mean he has to know we're his mate! Or It could be that vampire tradition is different? I can't think of this right now! I need to find my journal...Monday morning, I saw Alic holding my journal... I went over and said,"You have something that belongs to me.." Alic laughed and said,"You going to do something about it,fag?" I tried reaching for it but always failed.Blade went over and said," That's Kia's book..Now do the responsible thing and give it back." Alic said," You wouldn't take the fag's side if you knew his secret..would he, wing-freak..." I felt tears fall down my cheeks for all I know Alic could be saying the truth..

Blade's POV: I saw Kia's tears fall...as he looked down..not saying anything else... I got really mad...how can these stupid humans be like this,just because he's different...Is that why he left the party early..for he knew what these people would do? I got the book from Alic and spat out," That's very un-gentlemen-like...Has no one taught you manners?" He said,"There are more of us..and he's a fag and deserves it.." I then smirked and said," And if I wanted to.. you would all be dead...So I suggest you scram.." I hit the wall to prove a point and they did all run.. I looked over at Kia..who was crying softly. I said,"Here's your book back.." He sniffled and then said," Your not going to ask why they called me that? Or for the journal..?" I smiled and lifted him off of the floor,then said,"You'll tell me when your ready too."