Chapter 1 pg.6

Kia's POV: Hello,My name is Kia Bell.I am a student at the DWMA. I am a bowman...We, Ender, Chi and I, are apart of the special class.You see after our first mission,with peace between the assassins and the vampires.Our clan leader decided to make a academy.I guess you could say that it's been pretty cool these past 2 years,but I kind of miss just chilling with Blade, Ender feels the same way..But he liked hanging out with Jazz the most. I said to Ender," Put some clothes on! That's improper!" Ender said," What? These are my swim shorts.. Their like shorts.. Come on Kia,we have a pool at our disposal! It's not every day that we get let out of the academy... We usually have the most work if anything!" I said," You are right." Chi came in and said," Ender...Kia. Did you two forget that we are to meet new members today? Ender change into some proper clothes and Kia, change out of your pajamas." We did as we were told,after Chi and Ender got out of the room of the boy's dorm...I started wondering for the..who knows how many times, about Blade. I wonder how he's doing..? Does he miss me? Or is he happier that I left that day? I wish I could have said good bye to him..What if he's worried that we were kidnapped or something.No I don't think that he's worried, I think he misses us.

Blade's POV: After I found out that Kia,and the rest of the people in the assassin group disappeared, I haven't laughed or showed any emotion besides coldness. After the first year, I realized just how much I ...dare I say it, out loud.. Love Kia. When he left, he took my happiness with him.Jazz and I haven't found any way of finding them. Our dad is dragging us to some academy,where it's like a police station,people who can turn into weapons and meisters,who wield those weapons with people skilled in swordsmanship and bowman-ship. I said," Why are we going here? We have guards for a reason!" My father turned around to look at me and said," Sometimes, you can't always rely on people to do something for you..Now let's go." We did as we were told. When we got there.. we had to go up so many stairs.

Kia's POV: We went up the stairs,after a while of going up these stairs,it's easy-peasy now! Ender and I passed loads of people that were new and panting

Kia's POV: We went up the stairs,after a while of going up these stairs,it's easy-peasy now! Ender and I passed loads of people that were new and panting.We always leave drinks at the top for the new people.It's the nice thing to do. We had class like usual. We were the only three people in the special class.Then suddenly three people came in... I paid then no mind for they were prodartly just lost. Someone said," Kia?" I looked over,having known that voice from anywhere.I couldn't believe my eyes... Blade can't be there...I reached over to touch him and he didn't disappear like the first year of illusions that I had for the whole year. I dreamed of this day...And it's here... I hugged him, and said," It's good to see you.." He nodded,and hugged me back. I pulled back,and scratched the back of my neck,when I heard Jazz say,"Well, Looks like I know who your favorite is.." Blade defended me and said," Ender and you can't say anything." Ender blushed at that statement whether it was from embarrassment or something else I could not tell. I also looked away,for I didn't want anyone to see my eyes. They always give me away... Ender told me why my eyes were pink  it means love after I figured it out for myself. It won't happen though ,no matter if I love him, he's still a vampire Prince. I said,after a little silence," So you guys are the new members of the DWMA?" Blade said," Yes, Our father dragged us here."

Blade and Jazz's Father POV: I left with the clan leader, We thought they may need time alone from not getting to say goodbye. If I had known that Blade and Jazz were going to be either cold-hearted or violent I wouldn't have called the assassins back so early. They had only spent 5 weeks at the castle, instead of staying 1 month like they were suppose to.I said to the leader guy,"What's your name?" He said," It's John... It's been awhile but I didn't think you would forget someone who helped you with all those meetings..." He took of his hood and looked at me. I haven't seen him in a while. but I remember him... He looked older and wiser now.It's why I had them leave early, I was getting attached to a human. Something no vampire is suppose to do. Blade and Jazz fell with me except they started getting attached to a neko and a sorcerer....

Blade's POV: After we had our little moment, Kia and Ender showed us the room that we would be sharing. Ender and Jazz were across the hall from Kia and I's room. It had two beds instead of one to my dismay. Kia said," So after coronation, their will be a line up of beginner people... You and Jazz will have to pick one in the group.. Unless..." He shook his head and said," Never mind, after that you and your partner will start training. Now once you two have soul residence then you two will...be closer and fight more effectively... I guess you could say, and that person will be your partner for as long as you two stay alive.Our job is to protect the gate to Tarturus and kill witches! Witches are our number one enemy for most are bad and do evil things to humans that can be bad for all supernaturals if they get caught. So are you ready  to go? " I said," Sure, Lead the way." 

Kia's POV: I smiled at him and said," Ok, Master." I lead the way to the auditorium. He said." You're not my butler anymore, so  call me by my name..." I shook my head 'no' then turned to him and looked him in the eye,as I said," I can't do that, for in my mind ,you'll always be known to me as Master Blade."