Chapter 2 pg.8

Kia's POV: When I woke up, Blade was reading a book that was called,"50 shades of red." I've never read that book before...Blade noticed me being up and said," Do you remember yesterday? Well, since you ordered me around... You're going to have to cook breakfast,lunch and dinner for a week with no help!" I looked at him scared and said," Not even to get seasonings!?!" He smirked when he looked back at me and said," Not even to go get seasonings..." I said,"Ok.. Fine...." I then mumbled to myself things that I need to do to prepare breakfast for Blade and I... Maybe I could also invite Ender and Jazz. I mumbled," An apron, some pancake mix,eggs,milk,does the community kitchen come with a spoon for mixing? Hm... I'll have to check.. Then I need some maple syrup as well..." I walked out and got the things I needed to make pancakes, you see ,the joke is on him for I am pretty good in the kitchen..ok,ok I was never allowed to go into the kitchen for Chi always made something, but before I met Chi! I was pretty good at cooking. I was waiting for the pancakes to be done when Ender came in and said," What is that smell? Wait a second! Kia your cooking!?! Can You invite me and Jazz to join you?!" I said with a smile," Sure! I was going to go to your two's room and invite you too ,so you just saved me time! Now The pancakes are almost ready... How many pancakes do you think I need to make?" Ender said," Prodartly...8 big pancakes! 2 for each person and if that's not enough then we can always make more!" I said," I have to make them... Alone..." Ender said," What? But you and I usually cook together!" I said,"Blade is 'punishing' me by making me cook for a whole week with no help! That means any time Blade and I are hungry then I have to make some food and I have to give him food too. Let's just hope that no girl comes in while I'm cooking.. " He nodded and went out. After a couple of minutes, I got Blade to come down for breakfast. He said," Who invited them here?!" I said," If I have to cook then I get to pick who eats my cooking! You didn't say I couldn't invite people that I wanted too! Did you? Master." I was smirking at him as he glared at me and said," No... I didn't. And for back talking, it's now 2 weeks!" I sighed and said," Awwww...." We ate the food and Blade and Jazz started getting dark red eyes. I said," Why did your eyes color change?" Blade said," Ender... Kia... Step away from us.." Jazz nodded and said," Yes, your blood is just teasing us.." We stood there. Ender and I looked at each other then back at them and I said," Right!I forgot you two are vampires! Oops.." Ender nodded and then we went out.

Blade's POV: I wanted, oh so badly to attack... Usually Jazz and I get blood at night every night.. So not having some is cutting our vampire thirst to adapt. After an hour, Kia and Ender came to the door, Kia knocked and said," Master? Are you and Jazz still in there? Are you okay??" I said,very weakly," Yes, we're fine." Kia said," Come on, Ender. I have a plan..." Ender said," Ok, so what are we going to do?" Kia said," Leave it to Detective Kia! On the case of vampire thirst!Wth you,Ender! As my loyal assistant!" What are they going to do, I wonder.

Kia's POV:After we were a safe distance away, I said," We have to handle some needles and give them some of our blood...The vampire butlers wouldn't be able to get some blood during the day, and we can't ask anyone to donate... So this is our only option! " Ender said,"Ok, I'm in." I went to the nurses office and got a needle, and some of that cloth with medicine on it that they put on the skin. I went out to buy two glasses then I said to Ender," Ok, we just have to fill them now.." I went first, we had to fill it up to the half way point. Ender did the same. We put bandages on our little shot spots.We opened the door for a second to put the drinks in there then closed the door and ran.

Blade's POV: I looked over at the smell and said,really weakly to Jazz," Look.." There were two small glasses filled with blood.. I got the one that smelled like Kia and Jazz got the other one. Man... Kia's blood taste amazing...The thirst calmed down. Jazz and I could get out of this room now. I went out and said," Kia..? Come here." Kia came over and said," Aww.. The plan didn't work.. You still have a little bit of dark red eyes.." Ender said," Yah, Same for you.. Princy.." Jazz said," Whatever you say, Endy.." They glared at each other. We separated and went to our rooms.Having turned 9:00 pm, Kia and I decided to go to sleep. Kia couldn't sleep ,so he went to read some books to fall asleep. I closed my eyes and when I opened my eyes Kia was beside me. Did he sleep walk? He never did it before.. I can't even move, he is warm...and cuddly. During the 2 years that we were apart, I looked up what there is to know about nekos. This must be the one where they can't sleep unless there beside there owner or mate or master. Kia does call me that ,so it makes since for him to sleep with me. I tried moving away from Kia, who was beside me, but he moved to where,he was on top of me and let's just say my little friend and his little friend were way to close to each other.He's going to be the death of us.