Chapter 10 - What the F***:

Jet's picture to the side >>>
(But with black hair, not blond)
-------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10 - What the fuck:

 Heidi’s P.O.V:

”What the fuck?”

”So this is your mate, huh?”

”There is no way that I’m going to have a child as my mate, what do you take me as; a pedophile?”

”Lucas, you’re nuts if you don’t mate, it’ll tear you up.”

”Then let it tear me up, I’m not having her as a mate.”

I lay still as I can, hoping that my walls would go back up. I felt like I was about to vomit from all the supernatural beings around me. Tilting my head, I decided I was lying on a bed. But it felt foreign. My bed squeaked and was bumpy. This bed was obviously expensive and the sheets were flannelette, something I hadn’t had the luxury of for a few years.

”Great, now you’ve woken her up.”

”I don’t care; I want her out; now. I repeat - I refuse to have her as a mate.” Someone said, danger lacing their voice like a poison.

I opened one eye to see Lu- Mr. Alabaster and another good looking mad, a year or two older than me. I shot up like a bullet, before noticing I was wearing nothing. I pulled the covers to me in panic and looked at the two of them; eyes wide. “W-what are you doing here?”

The unknown man smiled. “The real question is what are you…doing here, sweetheart?”

”I would like to know that too.” I looked at them. “Why am I here? Why am I in this…bed? Why are you here? And why in God’s name…and I bloody naked!?” As soon as the questions came out of my mouth, another wave of panic crossed me, making me want to puke even more.

”Wait,” Mr. Alabaster started. “You don’t know?”

”Why I’m in a strange bed – naked – with two creeps looking at me? No.” I threw sarcastically at him.

”Lucas,” the other man said quietly as he looked at me weirdly. “I think she’s telling the truth. I recon that was her first time.”

”What are you talking about!? If I wasn’t naked I’d be beating the shit out of you two right now! I know we’re not in America, but I’ll still try and sue! So why don’t you tell me what the hell is going on!?”

”How can you not want to mate with her? I thought you liked them feisty.”

”I refuse to have a child as a mate!” Mr. Alabaster groaned.

”What are you talking about!?” My eye twitched.

The two men looked at me again, then walked over to the corner of the room and started talking quietly.
I looked around the room, searching for my clothes, or anything I could smash their pretty little faces in with. My eyes landed on a lamp. The room was made out of plain wooden boards and a cream ceiling. There was a small cupboard and chest of draws; a sliding glass door to the left of the room and then a cherry wood door to my right. The double bed was placed in the middle of the room and was covered in black cotton.
Picking up the lamp, I threw it at the wall, just beside Mr. Alabaster’s head.

He jumped, then turned and glared at me while his friend stared – eyes wide – before pissing himself laughing. “Answers, now.” I growled.

”Why the fuck would I want to give you answers if you just threw a fucking lamp at me?” He growled back.

”Your fault, not mine.” I smirked. “And it wasn’t at you, it was at the wall. So give me my answers before I-“

”You’re a werewolf.” The man smirked at my frown. “Welcome to the pack.”

”Pack, werewolf? What is this?” I was completely puzzled. I could feel that they were supernatural, but I refused to believe it.

”Your parents didn’t tell you?” He frowned now, cocking his head to the side.

”I don’t have parents.” I muttered.

”Yes you do, I spoke to your mother on the phone about the-“

”That bitch isn’t my mother.” I growled, wishing I had another lamp. “My parents are dead, those are my step ‘parents’.” I did air quotes when I said ‘parents’ with one hand – the other holding the sheet.

”What’s your last name?”

”Oakley,” Mr. Alabaster answered for me. Then he blinked. “Oakley! How did I miss that!?” He grinned to his friend. “Remember when the Solar pack joined us? It’s because their alpha – Oakley – had been murdered, and his son died the next day.” He turned to me. “Your grandfather and father were alphas, which makes you an alpha female.” Mr. Alabaster said to me.

I deadpanned him. He was nuts right? He was nuts! Werewolves? I’m not ten! I growled, wrapping the sheet around my body and heading towards the door. “I’m going home.”

”I wouldn’t go out there tonight again.” The other man said. “Full moon fucks with you, that’s why you turned.” He frowned. “How old are you?”

”Nearly eighteen, why?”

”Wolves are supposed to turn when they’re about sixteen, why didn’t you?”

”Look, buddy. I’m not a wolf. You’re not sane and I’m not dressed,” I said. “We all have problems, and I suggest that you two go see a councilor. Goodnight.”

”Wait – “

”Let her go, she’ll see.” The other guy said as I walked down a hall, down some stairs and out a door; all the while the guys following me.

Lucas’s P.O.V:

She was my mate!? I can’t have her as a mate! And here’s bloody why;
1) She’s only seventeen!
2) She’s from another pack!
3) She’s not really even in a pack.
4) Therefore leaving her as a rogue.
5) And alpha female rogue at that.
6) She only just turned.
7) She thinks I’m crazy.
8) She threw a fucking lamp at me for Christ’s sake!

Is that not reason enough?

‘Freaking idiot! Here are my reasons why you should mate with her;

1)She’s hot!
2) She seems innocent enough to corrupt. Insert evil laugh.
3) She’s feisty.
4) Rogues are bad ass!
5) She has a good ass!
6) She only just turned – new meat to…suck?
7) She thinks everyone is crazy
8) She threw a lamp at you!
9) She’s hot!’

My wolf tried to explain… But… I’m still not accepting her as my mate!

She walked out of the house, clutching the sheet to her. It’d be funny if the sheet fell down…
She looked up at the sky as she entered the woods, and then stopped. ‘Fucking brilliant, want to go help her?’ When wolves see the full moon, they become more powerful and shift without having to try. But seeing as it was her first time shifting, it was going to hurt. “Heidi!” I called from the door, making sure I didn’t look up.

But her body started to shake as she fought to keep the sheet up. Racing over to her, I caught her just as she was about to collapse. She weighed nothing as I picked her up, her body fitting perfectly into my arms.
I carried her inside as quickly as I could and took her back to my room which she was in before. I set her on the bed, the sheet falling around her as she got into a crawling position.

I could see the muscles beginning to spasm and her nails dig into the mattress. The bones cracked slowly and painfully but her face was free of any emotion. Jet and I watched, knowing the pain of the first few times when you changed.
She curled into a ball as her body convulsing as she heaved a mouthful of air.

Then it stopped, and relaxed, then tensed, again and again. Strong bitch…She had stopped the change somehow.
Sweat dripped down her face. I wanted to help her, and I was about to; but rejected thr thought and walked out the door.

I was not going to be her mate. No way in hell.
Even with those sexy legs…