Chapter 18 - The Performance:

THE OTHER NIGHT I STAYED UP TILL 11 STUDYING FOR A MATHS EXAM! !@#$%^%$#@ I SHOULD HAVE BEEN WRITING FOR YOU GUYS!
So...I think I'm a little stuck, but enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18 - The Performance:

Heidi's P.O.V:

I was lying in bed, staring up at the plain ceiling as the light shone in from the window. My hand reached up absently mindley, and touched my still swollen lips. He'd kissed me. And I'd liked it. It was so wrong, he's far too old. I bet he's ancient. But I liked it. I'd only known him for little over a month, but he'd kissed me. My neck and stomach had nearly healed, something to do with being a wolf.

I'd done some research and aparently, wolves healed faster than humans. I didn't think that it was going to be as fast as this. Even though it ached, skin was covering the once blooded mess of my body.

Getting up slowly, I sat up and rubbed my face.
Turning the hot water on in the bathroom, I hopped in at a turtles pace. The weather had been getting even colder and everyone was wearing jackets around town. I washed my hair and got out, dressing in my jeans and a rainbow, zipper hoodie over the top of a black shirt.
Slipping on my glasses, I grabbed my board and left the house. Pete and Lindsey hadn't showed up for about three days now and I was enjoying it as much as I could.

It was Friday, and I'd have to work tonight. My manager had offered me a job for Friday nights after my bar tending. Yes, people were still coming in at 12am. But she hadn't told me what the job was. Even though I accepted. She had thanked me so much and begged me not to back out. But of course, I'd said something along the lines of 'challenge accepted', I mean, it can't be that bad of a job...right?

                                                                     ~ * * * ~

Before I knew it, I was in the halls of the high school, making my way to locker.
People snickered at me, as tey've been doing for the past week. Ever since Dan had harassed me, he'd told everyone that I was an 'ugly, frigid who was a virgin', and every time he walked past me in the halls; he'd remind me.

So speak of the devil, and he will appear.
Dan let out a loud, fake cough and said "frigid" as he bumped my shoulder and the other jocks laughed at me. I groaned and slammed my locker open, grabbing the books roughly, and jammed it back shut. Casper's face popped into my field of view and I turned to him.

"Hey," I forced a smile, speaking robotically.

He slung an arm over my shoulder, and pulled me close to him, re-placing his arm so his hand rested on my head; calming me a little. "They're just a bunch of creeps, don't listen to them."

"Oh get a room!" Paige shouted from her group, then gave me a sugar smile. "Wait...I thought you were frigid."

"Paige, shut the fuck up you bitch. Heidi is as normal as any person, unlike you. You're just a whore, now leave her alone." Casper flipped her the bird and she glared at us, gobsmacked.

I relaxed and rested my head on his shoulder. "Thanks..." He nodded and I smiled. "How's your mum holding up?"

Casper grunted. "Please, please, do not remind me." He begged.

"Okay then...how's Jade?" I looked up at him and he blushed, looking the other way. I giggled and headed down the opposite hall after breaking away from him and nudging his side. Casper was cute at times. Especially when I mentioned Jade. She was so pretty, and he was nice. They both were nice, and I was considering setting them up by myself because they were too shy to do it themselves. Chickens.