Chapter 17 - Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire:

I have a feeling that this chapter will suck, but tell me what you think, please? :'(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17 -

Heidi's P.O.V:

I watched as Chloe's body changed quickly and I tried to do the same. My limbs and bones moved, pain shooting throughout my whole body. But I was so slow. She had already started to growl and looked like she wanted to rip me to threads.

'She wants Lucas! We cannot let her have him.' My wolf growled angrily.

'I do not give a crap what she wants. If it is Lucas, she can have the creep.' I snarled back.

I let out my own growl as my body finished shifting and she circled me. I relaxed and shut my eyes, listening to her breathing, her moves. She changed direction and jumped at me from behind. I moved to the left and turned; kicking her ass as she landed gracefully.

Chloe growled so loud that the people watching clapped.

She lunged, grasping me in her embrace and rolled, biting my neck. I relaxed and focused on her heartbeat instead of the pain in my neck. Her pulse was rapid, meaning that she was going to weaken once some of the adrenaline is out of her system.

I shoved her off and got up on all fours, ignoring my bleeding neck.

Shutting my eyes, I listened again. Her heart jumped unevenly, telling me she was going to be easy to take down in a few minutes.

Her white and caramel spotted fur made her look pure, but inside she was more of a cow than a dog...even though a female dog is a bitch, but...yeah.

An idea popped into my head, and I walked backwards into the woods. She snarled thinking that I was backing away. The pack house was in a clearing, and the sky was pitch black. Not even a wolfs heightened eye sight would be able to see me in the shadows of the pine trees.

Chloe glanced all around the sides of her which were exposed to the forest. I cirlced silently, walking to the left, slightly behind her. Panic was showing clearly on her face, even in her wolf state. I could hear her heart beat, and it was so fast and rapid that I was amazed.

I threw myself out of the trees at high speeds and jumped on her back before she even knew I had sprung. I rolled her and she tried to throw me off. I held her captive under my arms, refusing to break her; even though I really wanted to bite her.

Once I was sure that she wasn't going to move, I backed away; looking at her warily. I nodded once, headed towards the changing room. I heard her run, and before I could turn, she was on top of me; biting my stomach with her paw on my airway.

I kicked her off and sprinted towards the change room, hoping she wouldn't follow me.

Lucas's P.O.V:

Chloe let one last growl into Heidi's direction, before shifting shamelessly in front of everyone, and walking back into the house. For the first time, I felt nothing but disgust towards Chloe. I usually get horny from just looking at her, but now; no, it was too far.

I glanced at everyone, who was still laughing and chatting, and I jogged off towards the change rooms. I creeked the door open, and Heidi was on all fours in the corner.

A massive shirt hung off her frame as she coughed and layed against the wall. She opened her eyes and gasped.

"What do you want? Go congratulate your girlfriend." She sneered, coughing again. The shirt was smeared in blood near her stomach and her neck was bleeding.