Chapter 19 - Whoever Said That Detention Was Supposed to Suck?

Lucas's P.O.V:

I couldn't believe it.

I'd been walking to the staff room to retrieve the tests for my last class of the day when a beatiful melody stopped me dead in my tracks. Heidi's voice drifted from the classroom I stood before and I heard the piano being played.

I walked closer and I could make out the lyrics to Hear You Me by Jimmy Eat World. Normally, teenagers these days would be listening or playing shit like Ke$ha or Katy Perry. But she was playing a song a few years old. A good song.

My memory dragged me back to the song she'd sung in the club with her band. She was an amazing singer.

Her words were full of emotion and it sounded like she was about to cry. Heidi's voice was strong and loud, shocking me. She'd been so timid last night after what Chloe did to her. After what I did to her.

I continued walking towards the staff room. I'd kissed her.

And I couldn't even remember why. But I had.

I had Chloe there, ready to jump my bones every second she layed eyes on me. But I'd kissed Heidi.

Picking up the tests, I stalked back to the classroom. The door that the music had been coming from; burst open and before I could even more out of the way, something bumped into me.

My body didn't even budge, but whatever or whoever it was that had hit me, fell to the floor.

It grumbled and I peered over the test papers. Heidi rubbed her neck and winced, muttering "why can't people watch where they're going?"

"Are you alright?" I surveyed her face and it was pink, her golden eyes watery. "What's wrong?" I crouched, gripping the papers tightly.

"Nothing," She muttered, staggering to her feet and walked across the hall and straight into the girls bathroom. I had an urge to follow her in there, but decided not to.

Glancing down at my watch, I began to walk. Five minutes to the end of school. I was nearly free, but I had to do detention with Heidi. Would she even show up? Was she doing to be at the club tonight? Ugh, I was so messed in the head lately so I'd booked a pole dancing thing at the club.

Sure, I could get Chloe to do it for free, but she was away for two days across the boarder. Something to do with her wolf, how was I supposed to remember though? She was giving me a hand-job at the time.

After handing out the papers, the bell rang and everyone tossed their tests on my table as I threw my legs on the dask, crossing my arms behind my head.

Leaning back in the chair, the soft scuffing of feet and the door shut quietly. Opening an eye, Heidi plopped down in the desk in the back, throwing her head on the desk; muttering soem verbal vormit. She seemed really out of it. Was she smoking? But I couldn't smell it.

"I'll be right back. I'm hungry. Don't run off, or I'll call your parents."

She nodded and I walked out the door.

                                                                 ~ * * * ~

I came back into the classroom after spending fifteen minutes trying to get the cafeteria lady to give me free sandwiches. Expecting Heidi to be alseep on her desk, I was shocked to see her drawing on the chalk board.

A small smile was on her face as colour covered the board. Abstract buildings and animals danced across the black board and she became lost in the thin sea of dust. She look magical. Heidi did a tiny spin to the music playing softly from her iPod and ended up facing me, the smile dropping.

She let out a few 'um's and 'er's and turned the music off, grabbing the duster and beggining to run off the artwork.

I raced over and grabbed her hand, stopping her. "Leave it. It's amazing." I stood behind her, my chest touching her back. I nearly laughed at how small she was, even though I was rather tall. But still, she's tiny.

I could smell the baby shampoo on her. Heidi turned her head, then her body to the side, so she could see me. The innocent look was plastered onto her face again and it startled me every time. Rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly, she smiled just as awkwardly. "You were taking a while. I got bored." She said, then blinked, eyes going wide. "That didn't come out right." She exclaimed and then mumbled some incoherent words.

"It's okay, calm down." I rubbed her head softly and she shut her eyes. "Do you like to draw?" I asked quietly. She answered with a quiet 'mhmm' and she looked like she was about to fall asleep. Chuckling, I stopped rubbing her head and her eyes opened. I started again and her eyes glazed over.

Laughing at her softly, she looked at me. "What?"

"Nothing."

And so, we ended up drawing instead of doing work. She was really good. Heidi had drawn my profile whild I was sketching a Gibson guitar. I could play fairly well, I had been in a band once; just like Heidi and her friends. But my father had died, so I quit and focused on my degree in teaching and being alpha.

"Can I go now? I need to rehearse before tonight." She slumped in her chair, head on the desk looking at me.

"Only if you tell me what you're playing." I smirked.

She sighed, frowning. "I can only tell you one song." I nodded and she pouted. "The Flood by Escape The Fate."

"You like Escape The Fate?" I nearly shot out of my chair.

She giggled and my eyes went wide. Heidi had giggled! "Yeah, they're probably one of the best screamo bands. But, nothing will ever beat Black Veil Brides."

"I'm guessing you like Andy?"

She snorted. "Dude, Andy is my husband!" A growl escaped my lips and my wolf wanted to kick her ass. Heidi looked at me, shocked first, then she smirked. "I mean, I plan on having children with him." She snickered. "Only after hardcore, pleassureable, heated sexual intercorse. Of course."

My wolf took controll and my legs walked towards the desk she sat at. My ass ended up on the desk and I took her chin, forcing her to look up at me. My lips smashed onto hers, electrizity flying through the air. She moaned as I licked her bottom lip and she bit mine as I slowly and skillfully pushed the chair onto the ground.

Straddleing her body, I continued to kiss her as her hands roamed over my chest and down my thighs, back up and sat on my legs right next to my 'little friend'. She drew patterns on my legs as my hands got knotted in her hair.

No matter how much I wanted to resist the urge to be with this young girl, fighting the attraction was becoming harder and harder. My interest in Chloe was slipping - so much so that I had booked the pole dance - and I knew who I wanted on the pole. Heidi.

Just her name turned me on. Heidi.

She stopped kissing me, and retracted her hands as she looked at the ceiling, eyes glazed over once more as I trailed kisses down her neck. Her body arched and she growled, eyes going black, then gold again.

Once her golden eyes stableized, she threw me off. I expected her to jump on top of me and straddle me, but she walked away from me towards the door. Heidi had left me, lying on the ground like an idiot.

This girl was good, but I was better. I was more mature, I had more experience. And there was no way that she was going to win. Because I always win.

And Heidi is no exception. Even if she is my mate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that didn't really go as planned. Hope you enjoyed it? Sorry its so short.

COMMENT

VOTE

LIKE

RATE

SHARE

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! xx