Chapter 24 - Hey There Delilha:

Picture on side is Brisbane City (Australia) at night, I love it! >>>

WHO LIKED THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER? ;]

Enjoy this one too! :)

--------------------------------

Chapter 24 - Hey There Delilha:

Heidi's P.O.V:

Don't even ask me how I got hold of this, festy...thing. I just did.

So here Casper, Jade and I were, dangling the principals underwear from a rope from the top window in the building. After securing the rope with a tight knot, we rushed down the stairs to the bottom of the building. Once outside, I got out my spray can and wrote in big, capitale, red letters 'Mr. Gaffney's Underwear'. Mr Gaffney - the principal - was deffinately not going to be happy.

Grinning, I turned on my heal to face the school's fountain. It was small, and unluxurious, so I didn't care. I was originally planning on doing this to the school's pool, but Casper had talked me out of it. I was going to have detention for the rest of the year.But at the moment, I couldn't give less.

All three of us tipped the washing machine powder into the fountain, and bubbles started to form as the bell went. I ran over to grab the hose; handing it to casper.

Somehow, I'd made at least 200 water bombs in the bathroom for half an hour. I'm not just a werewolf, I'm a ninja too!

People started to file out, and laughed when they saw us, knowing we were up to something. The bubbles started to over flow from the fountain.

A large crowd had formed, and thats when Casper turned the hose on. I pushed a shopping trolley out form behind me, which was filled to the brim with water bombs.

Everyone grabbed some, and soon they were all running around, wet as can be. People were being pushed into the fountain, bubbles flying through the air.

Teachers rushed out, furious that we had striked again. Insert evil laugh! Casper handed me the hose and I sprayed all the teachers. Mr. Gaffney saw his underwear, and jumped, trying to get it. But I had tied it up too high. He started chasing me, but I ran backwards, throwing water bombs at him.

Eventually, Jade pushed him into the fountain and we high fied each other, wiping away tears of laughter.

What amazed me, was that no one had called the police yet!

"This is the best day of my life!" Casper yelled, hugging Jade and I.

I laughed, dragging the boom box around the corner. "Just got getter, buddy!" I pressed play and Kids by MGMT started blasting out. It was Casper's favourite song and we started throwing bombs at each other.

It felt like this day would never end.

                                                                  ~ * * * ~

I was shoved down into a chair, soaked. The schools staff looked at me angrily. Well, those who were still there.

"Do you have any idea how humilating, this whole event has been?" Mr. Gaffney growled.

I snorted. "Just because you wear spongbob underwear."

"Excuse me! You're damn lucky I haven't bloody expelled you, you silly, little, insignificant girl! Your pranks will cost the school hundreds of dollars! You're just damn lucky we have insurance!"