Chapter Twenty Four

"Oh i dont think so Baby.." Gary grins wickedly, taking a step closer to me, causing his hot length to press against my stomach. My gaze becomes expectant as i stare into Garys features, waiting for my next instruction. However, there isnt one. Instead, Gary closes our proximity further, is large hands grabbing hold of my hips so i dont topple backwards onto the chaise longue at the foot of the bed.

"Youre so beautiful.." He groans effortlessly as his lips find my neck.
"Ah." I shut my eyes, outstretching my neck to allow Gary easier access to my inflamed skin.
"Mmh." He groans once more as his tongue laps over the mark hes just imprinted upon me. "Youre mine ok?" Garys hands glide seductively from my hips to my bum, flexing his fingers and gripping me tightly. "This is all mine."
When i dont answer his jaw closes around my earlobe fiercely, making me yelp whilst my hands fly from my sides to his bulging biceps.
"Isnt it?" Gary steady voice prompts once more.
"Yes." The word tumbles from my lips and i drop my head against his shoulder because i can contain my arousal no longer.
"Good girl." Gary praises quietly as his fingers begin to move casually down from my bum, his palms curving around the very tops of my thighs as his fingers reach forward, pressing at my entrance.
"Shit." I moan loudly as Gary begins to run a slender finger along the apex of my thigh, his mouth still working on my neck, bruising and claiming as he goes. "Gary stop." I half cry as the tips of his finger slips inside of me, forcing me even closer against him as he circles it deliberatly.
"Why?"
I hear the gruff response as his humid breathe hits my skin.
"Cant you handle it Lib?..."
"No." I concede quickly. "I cant, Gary i cant!"
Before any more words can be spoken, Gary pulls away from my neck, smacking a wet kiss against my lips as his now damp fingers retreat to my bum.
"Ok." He exhales as if hes in no particular hurry. "We'll do this your way."
I feel my eyes light up at the mention of his words and i turn quickly, escaping his grasp and half skipping towards the bed.
"Oh no no no baby."
I stop dead and spin on the spot when i hear sardonic laugh behind me.
"Here." Gary smirks tauntingly as he drops down onto the chaise longue, letting his hands fall to his sides as his hard-on stands to attention. "I want to feel you."
Inhaling sharply i nod obediently, pacing my way back over to Gary until i am stood between his muscular thighs.
"Ready?" His one eyebrow raises as he extends his hands upwards, beckoning me to take them. I do. Planting my hands in his, as i lower myself onto his firm lap.
"Mm-h." I nod hungrily as my hands find a new settlement on Garys shoulders.
"Slowly." He warns, almost urgently as i lift up my body, my entrance hovering over the ready wet tip of his erection.

My teeth sink deliciously into my bottom lip and my eyes fixate upon Garys shut eyes and open mouth as i sink lazily down onto his erection.
"Oh fuck!" Gary throws his head back as his finger nails claw at my hips, keeping me from moving back up. "Oh fuck Libby ive missed up!"
"Mm-h.." I groan in response, forcing my neck to stay upright in order for me to watch Gary.
"Move." He pants. "Libby move now. Im already close."
Obediently, i begin to move, flexing my grip against Garys shoulders as i move my body, riding his length.
"Fuck!" I moan loudly, simultaneous to Garys low groan.
"Gary." I choke as his hands on my hips assist me, helping me move faster still, until the sound of our bodies slapping together is audible. "Fuck Gary!"
"Come on Lib." Garys head lolls back on his shoulders and i watch in amazement as his six pack begins to ripple as tension builds. "Oh God.. come on.."
Moaning loudly once more as the same tension whips up through my legs with terminal velocity. How am i this close?!
"Libby i need you to come!" Gary grunts once more, his jaw is clenched tightly and i know any second now he'll come.
"Aaahh!" I cry loudly, convulsing almost too suddenly when i feel Garys thumb press violently against me. "Oh shit!"
"Yes Libby. Fuck yes." His mouth drops open once more as the words seem to cascade from between his lips. "Oh baby right there..."
I moan loudly as my orgasm is prolonged by Gary releasing his warmth inside of me, forcing my legs to continue to tremor whilst his grip tightens around my back, pulling my against his now sweaty chest.
"I love you." Gary pants as his lips meet my hair. "I love you. I missed you. Fuck. Fuck i missed you."
"I missed you too." I swallow, trying to regain composure and sighing inwardly when Ethans baby monitor crackles into life.