Chapter Fifty

Gary hums, satisfied when i pull away, his roaming hands coming to rest restlessly against my hips, his fingers flexing in and out of the flesh. My lips quip into a smile.

"Feeling better?"

Gary smiles too, "I dont know.." A pink flash of tongue skims his lower lip before disappearing again. "I might need another kiss."

"Youre shameless, you know that dont you?" I smile, my thumb mindlessly outlining the shell of his ear. Gary grins up at me, leaning into my caress with a barely there sigh.

"Cant help it." Gazing through his lashes, his bottom lip catches between his teeth, -only momentarily, but long enough for me to know it was intentional. I lean closer, yet another wave of water sloshing over the side and soaking everything and anything left stupidly on the floor.

"Good." My fingers climb upwards, tugging gently at the longer strands of hair above Garys temple as i lean forwards, running my nose down the length of his. "I dont want you to."

Gary smiles, the lines at his eyes crinkling into deeper crevices as he breath hits my face in a warm caress. "Come here."

I comply, leaning over the man beneath me until our lips meet. Instantly, Garys hand slips up the length of my back, catching the nape of my neck with possessive strength, angling my head just so as he opens his mouth against mine, tongue seeking entry. Of course, i part my lips, my breath hitching at the base of my throat as Garys tongue darts inside, curling against mine and extracting a moan from both of our lips as i curl my fingers further into his hair. My left hand drops onto Garys shoulder, clutching desperately as he deepens the kiss, moving his mouth against mine with more force, finding a rhythm designed for his pleasure only. Deciding to allow him to take what he so desperately needs, as his mouth moves over mine with hot and needy kisses, i relax, moaning quietly each time Gary smirks against my lips, or his hand tightens in my hair. My heart stops when he closes his teeth around my lower lip and chews softly, calling up on every ounce of will power, i bite back, sucking Garys bottom lip between my own until i feel the groan reverberate through his chest. When i eventually pull back, we're both breathless.

"Better?" I grin again, this time dropping the hand previously cupping his jaw into the water between our bodies. Gary runs a tongue against his now swollen lower lip, the corner of them twitching into a smile,

"Nearly."

I raise an eyebrow. "What about now?" My fingers find his length, tightening around the base of his shaft in an instant.

"Ah." Garys gasp of surprise quickly mutates into a throaty groan. his hands beginning, once more, to knead into my hips. "Dont."

"Why not?" Keeping our lips close, but never touching, i smile slowly, pulling up along his length until i reach the tip. Gary groans again, screwing his face up and lolling it to the left. Steadily, i sit back on my heels, legs either side of Garys as i curl my free hand around the nape of his neck, urging him to lean closer. He complies, deciding not to resist the urge to smash his lips onto mine as i loosen my grip on his erection and push back down.

I gasp, an involuntarily response. Half an hour ago the man was lying bedridden, now his mouth is on mine, moving furiously, relentlessly, only interrupted my the frequent groans of encouragement as i concentrate on continuing to stroke his burning length. When my rhythm falters, Gary finds the energy to thrust his hips into my palm, reminding me of the job, quite literally, at hand as he proceeds to blank my mind with hot, smouldering kisses. I tighten my fist, pulling up on the length of his erection, but only quicken my pace when Gary pulls away from my mouth just long enough to utter; "Faster."