Chapter Thirty One

"Mm-h." Gary murmurs back in response, sliding his hands down to my bum as his tongue continues to explore each corner of my mouth in turn. "Come here.."
And with that, his long fingered hands grip the tops of my thighs steadily, as he spins me around, so my back is against the cool, garage wall.
"Gary..." I whisper against his cheek, as he moves his assault to my neck, kissing and biting. Im painfully aware of Ethan being left unattended in the bedroom. "Stop."
But Gary simply shakes his head, moving his mouth as he nips on my ear lobe. I groan softly in response. Something between a laugh and a moan escapes his slightly parted lips as he runs his hands up the length of my thighs, effectively hitching my nighty up around my waist, before his hands slide over my bum, squeezing softly. I moan again.
"Gary, we should stop."
"Why?" His breath is hot and wet against my, already damp, skin, as he begins to scatter kisses across my collar bone.
I groan once more, party in frustration, partly because of the exquisite sensations, as i run my fingers into Garys hair, tugging softly as withdrawing a primal growl from his lips. "Ethans on his own.." I mutter, not wanting this to stop, but reluctantly doing what i should be.
"Well.." Gary breathes, and gazes up at with that that ever perfect, knee-weakening, lop-sided grin. "We better make this quick hadnt we?"

"Gary!" I squeal loudly, when i suddenly feel my underwear being pulled down my legs, Gary sinking gracefully to the floor with them. I point my toes, one at a time, into his chest as he drags off my pants, before rising with ease once more and slipping the lacy scrap of fabric into the back pocket of his black jeans.
I shake my head, giggling softly, as Garys lips find my neck once more, his knee pushing subtly, parting my legs. "Youre filthy."
"I know." Is the only response i get, as Garys hands move from my waist to his own, effortlessly unfastening his trousers.
"Are you sure you want to do this?.." I ask, watching him step quickly our of his jeans. "I mean..here?" I wave my hands in the air a little, signalling the surroundings. Gary looks up briefly as he pushes down his grey boxers and shrugs with a sly smile.
"Classy as ever isnt it?"
"Hmm." I chuckle softly in response, distracted by his hard-on, as Gary grasps my thighs, practically throwing my legs around his waist.
"Besides..." He breathes, sliding his hands back to my bum, squeezing it roughly. "Its too late now, isnt it?.."

"Fuck!" I practically squeal as Gary thrusts his hips powerfully, slamming into me with one swift movement.
"Shit...Yes.."
I feel, rather than hear the sharp intake of breath as Gary buries his face in the crook of my neck, his hands gripping the tops of my thighs firmly, keeping me steadily in place as he pulls away slowly.
"Gary.." I groan, knotting my fingers at the back of his neck. However, he ignores my small plea, thrusting his hips a second time, filling me completely once more and extracting yet another loud moan from my lips, before he stills again.
"Gary!" I beg this time, throwing my head back against the cold wall. "Please!"
"What do you want Libby?..." Garys voice seems to swallow me whole as he breathes out the words, pulling away from me once more, but this time leaving his tip, pressing deliberately against my entrance. I cry out once more.
"You!"
"Youve got me.."
"Gary stop teasing me." I pant desperately, screwing my face up because its the only other thing i can do. My movements are limited as Gary maintains his firm grip on my thighs.
"Hmm.." Gary pouts lazily, dipping his head once more to kiss my collar bone. "But i like seeing what i do to you.."
His words alone are enough to nearly cause me to convulse violently on the spot. But then he starts to move, really move. Rocking his hips quickly, backwards and forwards, nearly filling me each time, but hitting all those sweet spots non the less.

"Fuck.." I moan as i feel my body climbing, my knuckles white as i clutch tightly onto Garys, now bulging, biceps. My head lolled back against the hard, stone wall as he buries his face against my neck, his body giving way to the occasional grunt as he forces himself on.
"Libby..." Gary growls steadily. "I need you too come for me."
Consciously, i grit my teeth in a desperate attempt to maintain composure for just a moment longer, buts its no use.
"Libby!" Gary hisses once more, and his time his voice is hanging in desperation. "I said let go!"
And thats it, im gone. Drowning under the intense waves of pleasure ripping through my body. Somewhere beyond my spinning mind, im vaguely aware of Gary finding his release, swearing loudly as he empties his warmth inside me, his fingers digging, almost painfully into the flesh of my thighs as my body continues to quake and ripple under my orgasm.
"Shit!" I groan as i gradually come back down to earth, curling my arms around the back of Garys head as he steadily plants my feet back onto the floor.
"Okay?" He breathes, pointlessly straightening out my nighty.
"Perfect." I smile in response with a contented breath, dragging the just-fucked hair back out of his eyes.