Chapter Thirty Nine

"Gary, get off." I writhe against him as i'm forced into the bedroom, but Gary's insidious grip on my arm does not loosen. "Get off!" I wine once more, louder this time, adamant.
This time, Gary concedes, launching me forward so i stagger to the bed, grumbling my distaste under my breath. He can be so rough.
"Get on the bed." Garys electric green gaze pins me to the spot, and for a moment im confused.
"Im not going to sleep-"
"No Libby." Comes the growled response and Gary turns his back from me and begins to fiddle around in the wardrobe. "Youve already made that clear, so do as i god damn say and get on the bed."
Swallowing hard, i do as he asks. I dont even try to ignore the pooling heat in my abdomen. Its only going to get worse. Gary still has his back to me, so i take it as an opportunity to unfasten a few of the buttons on my blouse, i go to kick off my heels when he stops me.
"Shoes on." Gary spins to face me, stuffing something black into his back pocket. "Did i say take them off?"
I merely gaze at him in response, waiting for him to continue.
"Libby, i said did i tell you to take them off?!"
I jump, alarmed by the harsher tone, and swallow again. "No."
"What did i ask you to do?"
"Get onto the bed." My voice is a breathy whisper as guilt and desire pools profoundly in my stomach. Youre allowed to take your mind off things Libby.. And even if youre not.. you shouldnt have pushed him this far. Theres no going back now.
"So why are you still stood in front of it?!" Gary glowers again. I refrain from biting my lip as i gaze up at his beautifully riled face, and without another word, i clamber onto the bed.

For a while, Gary doesnt say anything, instead he strolls leisurely around to the other side of the bed, his eyes never once leaving mine. His gaze penetrates me, and i feel as though hes gazing into my soul, calling upon parts of me like nobody else can. The smirk playing at the corner of his lips tells me that he knows he has total control over my body, and inside im kicking myself as i realise this is going to be a long, and treacherous night, and i bought it all on myself. Stupid girl.
"Hands and knees." Garys lips barley move as he speaks, though his darkening and sensual glare continues to burn through my soul, heating my body, claiming my mind. I dont wait for him to ask again, and roll as smoothly as i can onto my hands and knees, but the tailored pencil skirt i picked out for work eighteen hours ago is more than a little restricting. I hear Gary tut unimpressed behind me.
"You were going to go to work in this?.."
"Yes." I gulp, trying desperately to steady my already erratic breathing. But its no good, my breath hitches noticeably when Garys large hand comes to rest against my backside.
"Im not really sure its appropriate..." Gary continues to speak, but its almost to himself as his hand glides silkily down my thigh to the hem of my grey skirt. "Its awfully short.." His words flow from his lips like satin, his voice dangerously low, as his fingers drag the stiff material up to my hips, and even i note the small, satisfied groan when Gary sees the stockings.
"Are you still mad at me?.." I bite my lip now i know he cant see me, subtly pushing my hips back against Garys hand which is still holding my skirt at my waist.
"Oh baby.." And i can hear the smirk, "You havent seen 'mad'"

Smack.

"Ah!" I yelp loudly when Gary slaps my, now exposed flesh, but i dont have time to adjust before he does it again, and again, and again. Continuing until my mouth is dry and my knuckles are white as the sheet theyre gripping. Garys left hand moves into my hair, holding me still at the nape of my neck as his right proceeds to dish out the punishment.
I yelp again, pushing the air though my teeth as the initial burn dissolves deeper into my flesh, pooling and maturing as pleasure deep deeo down inside of me. Pushing my hips back, i can feel Garys body at my side, hes still fully clothed, but i can feel his erection at my hip, still clad in the fabric of his black jeans as his hand continues its bitter-sweet asult on my behind.
I loose count as Gary continues, over and over, bringing cry after cry from my lips, until my flesh is burning, raw. And its only as the tears burn that backs of my eyes, that he stops, muttering something disrespect and lack of morals under his breath.
Sexual content..

I wait, on trembling hands and knees for whatever might be next, and somehow find the energy to speak. "Are you a little less mad now?" I murmur, continuing to stare down at my fingers tangled in the bed sheet.
"No." Comes the fast response, and suddently hes grabbing my wrists, i gasp loudly when im jerked forwards, and i barley have time to resister whats happening before Garys dexterous fingers beginning to bind me to the headboard with a satin tie.

"Very resourceful." I smile wryly, managing to gaze up at his strained features as i wriggle my knees closer to the head board.
"Well," Gary drops his lips against my neck as he climbs with ease onto the bed, straddling my calves. "I wasnt in the mood for cuffs." The hot breath against my neck connects with muscles deep down somewhere, and i moan longingly in response, pushing my hips back against Garys fingers, which are now toying with the waistband of my lacey underwear.
"Hmm." He murmurs back, and teasingly flexes his hips against me. I resist the urge to moan again, after all, he is being a bastard. "Shall we take these off, Libby?" Garys words slip from his lips with the same quality as the tie which binds my wrists as his elongated fingers tug playfully at my underwear.
"Mmh." I mumble, screwing my eyes shut as Garys hands slip forwards, over my stretched stomach. My upper body is extended and accessible, my forearms rest against the headboard my wrists are tied to, and i can feel my the curve of my back dipping into a C.
"What do you want Libby?" Garys sinisterly quiet voice continues to taunt as his hands glides up under my blouse, pulling down the cups of my bra and freeing my breasts. I gasp at the contact as his fingers pull roughtly on each nipple, but it only prompts him to continue. "I said. what do you want Libby?!" Gary growls, forcefully this time, grinding his erection against me as he speaks, his firm tighs pressed against mine once more while he proceeds to drive me inside. All i want to do is straddle them. ..
"You know what i want!" I whine hopelessly, tugging desperately at my wrists but its no use. I push my hips back against Gary, but he with drawls his immediatly, and i now i know he really is mad. Denying himself pleasure.. thats not Garry like at all. The only contact between us is the touch of his fingers, tauntingly unfastening my bra, along with his lips against the back of my ear.
"I know you want me to fuck you Libby..." I feel the smirk as his teeth close around my lobe. A rough tug extracts another frustrated groan from my lips as pain spikes my blood. "...but ive already made it clear that im not going to do that.."
"Im not going to get home and have sex with you as soon as we get through the door-"

"...So what else would you like me to do?.."
I drop my head in despair at Gary's words and whine once more. This is going to be a long night