chapter two

****(play the song while you read)*****
Eliza's POV...

As I woke  up  I noticed my phone was ringing. "Hello" I answered. "Hi Eliza " the voice said it was my crush Bryan I had liked him since I was in the 7 th grade. "Hi Bryan" I said. Omg was Bryan Juarez actually talking to me the boy I have liked since the 7 th grade."I just wanted to ask you if you knew about the party tonight"."oh yeah I heard about it but really didn't know if irma or any of our friends would be going" ."I heard Irma and niall are going I think Samantha and garroth are going also Leslie is sick so her and Justin are not going  and Marlene and Luke I honestly have no clue about"he said."why did you call me tho to ask me if I knew aren't you going with  Mercedes I mean you guys are dating right?" I blurted out."omg I didnt-" but he cut me off." Its OK  and to answer your question we are not together anymore " he said. "Not to be rude or anything but why are you not together what happens?" I asked."ummm " the line went silent "Bryan?" I said ."yea" he said ." you don't have to tell me its OK I am sorry I should not have asked" I said." No its fine" he said."well I actually don't have a date for this party so yea I might not go to the party" I said."well I don't have a date eather but do u want to go to the state carnival with me tonight it opens  and I understand if you don't want to go" he said."NO of course I want to go with you"I screamed."woah you are yelling so loud"he said."sorry I just got a little exited " I said . "a little more like a lot "he laughed.

OK guys this is my second chapter there are a few mor characters and so far its boring but please bare with me love you guys  irma