chapter 15

Eliza's POV...

Once I looked up I realized who was standing in front of me...

It was jorge Cardenas my best friend since we where in the kindergarten.

Jorge-" Eliza Musgrave is that you?"

Me -" yes Jorge ? How are you?"

Jorge-" wow I can't believe this and I am doing good! give me a hug I missed you so much!"

Me -"omg same!" I said as I leaned in giving him a hug

Jorge -" who is this?"

Me -" this is my boyfriend Bryan! Bryan meet Jorge my old best friend"

Jorge-" nice to meet you! This is my girlfriend Mercedes! "

Just then the girl turned around and it was the Mercedes Irma had punched the one from our school

Me-" your dating her! Why?"

Jorge-" you know each other?"

Me-" yes this girl got beat up by my best friend for dancing on her boyfriend. "

Irma's POV...

While in line me and niall where holding hands and just talking then I looked up to see if the line was moving and I seen Mercedes and some guy turned around facing Eliza and Bryan.

I pulled niall to the front where they where .

Me-" why are you guys talking to her"

Eliza-" she is dating an old friend of mine named Jorge .Jorge meet my best friend and her boyfriend which also happens to be the guy Mercedes was dancing with."

Me -" hello" I said shaking his hand " my name is Irma this is my boyfriend niall"

Jorge-" hello this is Mercedes my girlfriend who I hear you fought "

Me -" yea PS she was trying to dance with my boyfriend and that don't work with me if she looked at him or even tryes to talk to him I will beat her up again."
Leslie's POV...

Me and justin where watching. As the line for ice cream got longer and longer behind us and then it was out turn.

Leslie-" can we have a vanilla and a chocolate ice cream cones."

Then I walked back and walked back to when

Cashier-" OK that will be $2.50"

I Handed her the money and I walk back to where me and justin sat down first .

While we where there we had a lot of fun and we really didn't play games or get into fight s we got on rides alot of them

A few weeks later

Eliza's POV...

I am so happy that Jorge decided to transfer to our school. Jorge even has my schedule so we spend more time together. And every day we hang out together after school.

Bryan's POV...

I was wondering in class why was Eliza spending so much time with Jorge? I should be spending more time with her. I see the way she looks at him like she really loves him and not as a friend. She looks at him like she used to look at me .

I finally realized I am the only thing in their way . why am I still with her she wants to be happy I think we need to break up.

Mercedes POV...
( this is only a one time thing I promise)

I started to notice me and Jorge don't really have any time together alone anymore. I think something is going on between them and they are not just friends they are more. I see the way they stare at each other like they are in love like the way me and Jorge used to look at each other.

I really think he is in love with her and never was with me. Maybe I am just standing in the way of them. I wonder if Bryan and I will have a chance together again.

Bryan's POV...

After school I told Eliza we needed to talk . she said OK we went to her house because she said her parents where not home.

(At her house)

Eliza -" what's up babe?"

me-" what's going on between you and Jorge?"

Eliza -" what !nothing I would never cheat on you!"

Me -" well that's not what I see"

Eliza -" I would never you know how much I love you and why would I if I have the most sweetest guy with me?" She starts crying

Me-" we are over good bye Eliza " I said and kissed her forehead

Eliza-" Bryan wait!!"

Me-"what "

Eliza-" I am pregnant "

Me -" that's not my kid maybe it's jorges I mean who knows "

With that I walked away and left her crying on her bed.

A/N

Wow what do you guys think it's crazy huh well I kinda lied Mercedes is coming one more time but it will be hardly anything I promise. So the squad just lost one of its people wow what will happen to Eliza and Jorge . I love you all Irma_horan 21💖👌✌💍💎