chapter 36

Leslie's POV...

I posted the picture and got comments and likes instantly. The comments were mostly from fans of justin saying some nice things and hate too. But one comment stood out to me it was jai my boyfriend.

His comment said:@jaibrooksofficial:" wow Leslie you go for a trip with my sister and your friends and you cheat on me!!! Well I guess we are done I was gonna ask you to prom next week too but never mind have a nice life don't talk to me!"

I turned my phone off and grabbed Justin's arm and traced his tatoos with my finger then I felt him tighten his grip on my waist. I could always count on Justin to make me feel better.

We got to the parking lot and got off. Justin grabbed my hand and we walked to the entrance. Their was paparazzi everywhere I kinda got used to it now.

They seen me and Justin and went crazy because everyone knew we broke up. When they seen the rest of the group they freaked out too they took pics and asked so many questions.

Finally we walked into Minnie's cafe a small buffet and we went to go and eat.  That was the worst mistake we could have made Irma and Niall came back to the table with five plates each. Their excuse was "there was so many good things to choose from.

After we ate we walked around and the first ride we got on was splash mountain It was so fun. The picture of us was priceless we all looked like we were gonna pee our pants it was too funny. We walked around some more and we took pictures with the park characters. 

As we were going to walk out Irma started sprinting towards something while screaming.We all turned to look at her to see she was running to the little mermaid. the boys looked so confused but me,Destiny ,Marlene,  Valeria, and sammy knew why she  was screaming and running.  We were standing there laughing as we explained to the boys that Ariel was Irma's favorite princess ever.

That's when we realized that we needed to help that poor girl before Irma started singing part of your world from the movie.We ran to Irma so we could stop her from singing but it was too late she started to sing ,not quietly either but loud very loud. I mean Irma was not a bad singer she was just very loud and sometimes she over did it.

~Irma's P.O.V~

After a long day of fun we were about to leave the happiest place on earth. i was walking with niall holding hands when i spotted her ... it was the little mermaid.I let go of niall's hand and started sprinting towards her at full speed. I looked at my group of friends and seen the girls laughing and the boys looking confused .I turned back around and stopped when i got to Ariel. I was so excited i was screaming  then we took a selfie. I got the best idea ever i should show her my singing skills. I was gonna sing" part of your world" from the movie.

Me: "I wanted to ask you something?"

Ariel:" Go ahead what is your question sweetheart?"

Me:" Can i sing you something?"

Ariel:" Sure sweetie go ahead!"

 I started singing when i was about half way through the song when destiny came and interrupted me. I looked at her  confused.

Destiny:" Excuse her thank you for letting her sing but we have to go now bye. Irma lets go now !" 

 I walked away with destiny and she was laughing while i explained that i was just trying to accomplish my life long dream to sing to her. As we got  in the  car  i asked to turn the radio on to the uber driver , as he turned it on night changes came on by one direction. I started to fan girl and sing really loud as i did i was being videotaped by Niall and Louis. The song ended and we got off to get some food at panda's express Marlene and Luke's favorite place.

 ~Niall's P.O.V~

 Irma was singing in the car to  our song night changes  on our album four, me and Louis being so smart we recorded it and were going to post it on YouTube. Me and Irma were the first ones to go and order . Irma got a plate with chow main and honey walnut shrimp with orange chicken.

 I  got the same thing as she did and  the rest of our friends got their food and we all walked to the park close by. When we got to the  park we found a table and sat down to eat.After we finished us being kids at heart we went to the  playground and we got on the swings and just played like we were five again it was very fun.

~Third person P.O.V~

The friends then called a uber and got a ride back to the hotel. Arriving back to the hotel everyone just went to their own rooms and took showers to prepare for the next day.The next day came and everyone was prepared for  the long day of shopping now. Everyone was heading to Irma and Niall's room after they were ready for the day to wait for the others.

~Valeria's P.O.V~

After we got ready we walked to the room of Irma and Niall and we knocked on the door .Luke opened the door for us and Louis grabbed my hand and took me into the room. We were the last ones so after we got there we just walked right back out and down the hall while Garoth called the uber company. By the time we got outside the  uber was waiting and the  whole front of the hotel was flooded with fans of the boys and us. 

We all signed stuff until we heard a  fan yell "I hate all of you girls get away from my husband Irma  your fat and ugly"... i turned and i just seen Irma's face turn from happy to sad to angry to hate really fast and she went charging toward that an and i immediatly new what was gonna happen.

i ran toward Irma just as the fan swung and hit her she swung back and i ran to try and split it up but then the fan swung again and hit me not irma then it was black.....

A/N <3

HEY GUYS! i am back and i missed you guys so so so so much what do you guys think of my chapter today? i know its kinda lame  its a bit longer than normal. oh! sorry i left a cliff hanger ! ummm.... oh one more thing. HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!! I am so excited for 2017 hopefully it is nothing like what this year was like. anyways i hope you guys are doing good i have to go so bye love you all!!!!!!!

i hope you guys know you give me purpose and that i would never want to wake up with amnesia and you guys light up my world like no body else!!! ~love Irma_horan21~