chapter17

Irma's POV...

After class I walked out to the front of the school. I was looking around for niall when someone's arms grabbed my waist . I pretty much screamed as I turned I noticed it was niall. He nearly made me pee my pants it was not funny. I looked at him and he puckered his lips for a kiss but I playfully hit his arm. He winced in pain playfully.

Niall-" princess why did you hit me I wanted a kiss?"he asked.

Me-" because you scared me I almost peed my pants it was not funny"

Niall-" I am sorry princess I will make it up to you-" I cut him off

Me -" how?"

Niall-" you didn't let me finish. I was going to say by taking you out to go to the new club that opens tonight it will be a party for us I will invite everyone!"

Me-" fine I knew we would have fun today" I said smiling.

After that we got into the car and we where quiet . so I turned on the radio and the song little things by one direction Niall's band was on. I got exited and screamed and I think I scared niall because he kinda swerved then sent me death glares. I giggled and started singing:

Me-" you can't go to bed without a cup of tea and maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep." I sang and then nialls part came and he sang.

Niall-" youll never love yourself half as much as I love you and you'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to if I let you know I am here for you maybe you'll love yourself like I love you ohhhhh." The whole time he was singing he was holding my hand.

Then just as the song ended he kissed my hand and then we pulled up to my house and he parked in the drive way. Then he looked at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and I grabbed all my things and got ready to leave. before he stopped me.

Niall-" I will be back at 7:00 be ready." He said smiling

Me-" OK I will be ready "

Then I walked into the house. I was surprised to see my mom on the couch. She looked up at me but didn't say nothing .

I just walked upstairs and took a quick shower. Once I got out I had a towel wrapped around me I walked to my closet to find some thing fancy to wear.
Just then I heard a knock at my door. I screamed come in it was my sister isela. She sat on the bed as I got dressed she watched as I put some makeup on.

Isela-" where are you going?"

Me-" out niall ,me and some friends are going out."

Isela" oh well how are you doing your hair?"

Me-" I am going to curl it"

Isela-"I will help you!"

Me-" OK"

Once we finished I got a text from niall that he was outside. I grabbed my purse my charger and phone then me and isela walked out of my room.

As I walked down stairs my mom looked at me.

Mom-" where do you think your going?"

Me-" out for my birth day because you didn't even remember it."

Mom-" who says I forgot it?"

Me-" whatever your always on the phone you never even notice me so it's nothing new" with that I walked out the door and got into Niall's car and left.

A/N

I will finish the chapter tomorrow I have to go to sleep it's 10:00 and I have school tomorrow so yea.

What do you think will happen at irma and Niall's party?

I hope you guys loved it . your fav Irma_horan21💋💯💯💍💎😍😘👌