chapter 28

(Play song while reading )

Samantha's POV...

We seen tay and Eliza take off fast. We all took off fast but tay took off really fast. Then the worst thing possible happened.... They flipped.

We all took off towards them. Once we seen what was going on we panicked. Niall tried calling the cops but we had no signal . destiny and Adrian went to the main road to try and get signal.

Irma, me, Valeria , marlene,and Leslie rushed towards Eliza and tay. Tay was fine he could not move his arm and had a few scraches but Eliza was unconscious .

Louis, garroth, niall,jai,beau,and both Luke's helped tay .and us girls sat right next to Eliza trying to wake her up. But she wouldn't.

Finally half an hour later the ambulance came. And rushed them to the hospital with all of us on quads after them.

Marlene's POV...

We showed up at the hospital and the boys parked the quads we all ran inside to see where they were. We walked up to the nurse and asked she said they were in emergency an we would be informed when they get a room.

We sat down in the waiting room and all of us crying and waited for them to give us updates.

About 2 hours later a doctor came and said they got rooms and tay was in room 200a on the second floor along with Eliza who was in 201a.

We all rushed up stairs to the rooms the boys went to tay and us girls went to Eliza. As we walked in I seen her life less on the bed .

The doctor came in and said:

Doctor-" Eliza is in a coma we do not know how long she will be in a coma but the baby on the other hand we see is in very bad condition we do not know if she will make it or not."

Irma-" what do you mean baby?"

Doctor-" Eliza didn't tell you she was pregnant ?"

We all looked at watch other with confused faces .

Me-" no she did not tell us how far long is she?"

Doctor-" she was 3 months pregnant"

All-" what!!"

Samantha-" thank you doctor "

The doctor then walked outside.we all looked at each other

Leslie's POV..

Wow I could not believe it Eliza was pregnant and she never told us not we find out the baby may or may not make it.

I wonder if tay new. Was the baby his or Bryan's or jeorge's.I think we should call him .

Me-" girls I think we should call Bryan "

Irma-" why he don't need to know "

Me-" what if the baby is his? It could be him, Jorge ,tay who knows we should call him and Jorge."

Marlene-" your right go call him"

I walked outside the room and called Bryan.

Bryan's POV...

I was sitting on the couch watching criminal minds when I got a call it was Leslie.

Me-" hello"

Leslie-" bryan? We need you now!"

Me-" what happened!?"

Leslie-" well we went to the desert to ride quads and Eliza was on one with Taylor and Taylor went to fast and hit something and made the quad flip now we are in the hospital"

Me-" WHAT! Is she OK?"

Leslie -" that's the thing she is in a coma. We are at baptist hospital. Oh and they mentioned her baby we don't know if its yours. Is it?"

Me-" yes the baby is mine will the baby be OK?"

Leslie-" that's why I called you the baby is in bad condition and may or may not make it."

Me-" see you in five minutes"

I got up and ran out of my house with my keys into the car and took off.

I got to the hospital and parked and ran in as fast as I could. I asked the nurse what room she was in and she said floor two and room201a.

I took off and ran tears flowing down my cheeks. I might lose the love of my life and our baby. I finally found the room and walked in and seen all the girls.

I ran straight to Eliza and broke down in tears again I could not see her like this. She had tubes all over her and she had needles she was on the bed and looked life less.

The girls came up to me and hugged me. I was crying so much . I sound like a cry baby but what if the love of your life was laying in a hospital bed in a coma with your child in her who might or might not make it.

All because of some stupid guy who took off fast on a quad and flipped it over. I wanted to see him and give him a piece of my mind so I asked the girls where he was:

Me-" where is Taylor's room?"

The girls looked at me scared.

Irma-" why?"

Me-"I want to see the boys"

Irma-" room 200a"

Me-" thanks"

I walked out and walked to the room next to hers and opened the door and all the boys heads turned to see me.

Their faces looked scared because they knew how crazy I am. But they came up to me and have me hugs. I walked over to Taylor who looked at me with fear in his eyes.

Me-" why did you do it?"

Taylor-" I wanted to have some fun with her on the quads"

Me-" knowing she was pregnant are you stupid now I have to see the love if my life in a hospital bed and I don't know if my daughter will make it this is your fault."

Taylor-" she doesn't even love you she loves me and you walked out when she told you about the baby "

Me-" yea I did walk out but that was the biggest mistake I ever made and now I am here to watch my baby and her. Because you almost killed them so don't try to say anything to me this is your fault I always will be.

looked at him and he said something he will regret he did:

Taylor-" well at least she didn't cheat on me because I am not good enough for her"

I turned around and was about to walk up to him and hit him when all the boys talked me and would not let me up.

A/N

Hey guys what did you think was it good I loved it I only have 20 more chapters until the book ends so yea hope you liked it.
Love Irma_horan21